Cleanandgleamit #3 Hoover the carpets, Feed the ducks, Nobody really gives two clucks…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Molly1cat on the thread title, which got the most votes.

Georgia continues to be the biggest moaning twit on Instagram. Never happy about anything. Rarely showers, other than when she goes for a swim 🤢

Despises the fact that she must share her home with her family as they have the nerve to create sounds, smells and messes (i.e. live there).

She’s won an award for being the best shiller salesperson for the Body Shop.

Her latest fixation is whether to get a water meter or not… never a dull moment on Scilly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She says that Adam is a teacher - how can he keep ‘popping home’ . Popped back for a shave ??!! Does he maybe just help out at the school 🤔
None of the teachers I know are in and out nipping home

Reactions: 7
What I don’t get is when she says she’s going to limit the kids to one drink per day (presume she means tap water), like that’s going to make loads of difference 🤷🏼‍♀️ Pop etc is still more expensive anyway 😂 But will she reduce the number of laundry loads she does, the number of times she fills the bowl to mop the floor each day etc… that is the excessive use of water in her household that can be reduced, not drinking water, which is literally needed for life! 😂

Reactions: 13
I used to enjoy watching her stories but what the hell is with her happy her sons going away for 8 days? 6 hours of school and I’m missing mine 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just me?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Georgia, please stop thrusting your clunge towards the camera when you dance. Fanx luv.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She really is a horrible speciman. Imagine wishing your family away. She is such a selfish attention seeking show off who thinks she is so hilarious. You arent hilarious Georgia you are pathetic and nasty!!

Reactions: 9
I really think it's time you took a good look at yourself Georgia. I found it quite sad when Jowan said about Adam, you just want him out of the house, followed by get lost when she mentioned the toilet. You can say 'love you' a thousand times but actions speak louder than words and that lad looks so dejected - he'll end up really resenting her.

Reactions: 17
It’s embarrassing watching her continuously saying love you to him and him not replying. He clearly doesn’t want to say it back to her and who can blame him!

Reactions: 11
I really think it's time you took a good look at yourself Georgia. I found it quite sad when Jowan said about Adam, you just want him out of the house, followed by get lost when she mentioned the toilet. You can say 'love you' a thousand times but actions speak louder than words and that lad looks so dejected - he'll end up really resenting her.
She had to ask herself if she’d miss him while he’s away on his school trip! 🙁

I hate this whole thing about food when she says she can earn some brownie because she’s gone to spinning class. It’s such an unhealthy attitude towards eating, she’s clearly got a poor relationship with food.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.