Cleanandgleamit #3 Hoover the carpets, Feed the ducks, Nobody really gives two clucks…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then moaning about a few DMs re the downstairs toilet and saying she’s only having done what she can afford 🙄
That annoyed me too, she can plenty afford it. I don't agree with people messaging her at all (I don't even understand why people care about what someone else's bathroom looks like), but it annoys me that she always uses money struggles as a defence. Just tell people to bugger off and say you're decorating it how you like it.

Reactions: 7
That annoyed me too, she can plenty afford it. I don't agree with people messaging her at all (I don't even understand why people care about what someone else's bathroom looks like), but it annoys me that she always uses money struggles as a defence. Just tell people to bugger off and say you're decorating it how you like it.
Exactly. Why even bother addressing it? Just ignore the rude messages altogether. It’s nobody’s business how she chooses to decorate her home. She’s only mentioned it to get sympathy. Nobody would have been any the wiser if she’d kept quiet. But, like everything else, including her downstairs toilet, it’s all for show on Instagram!

Reactions: 8
Regaling us all with more stories about her bowel movements again. Is it really necessary? Does she think her followers actually want to listen to her going into such details. It’s not normal. There’s more wrong with her than just being obsessed with a few things.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Regaling us all with more stories about her bowel movements again. Is it really necessary? Does she think her followers actually want to listen to her going into such details. It’s not normal. There’s more wrong with her than just being obsessed with a few things.
Those stories were vile. She is like a teenage boy who thinks that talking about bodily functions is funny. She needs to grow up.

• Sick
As a shop owner, you really should make sure you know the rules.
All returns are at the shops discretion and particularly without a receipt unless the item is faulty.
She is never in the bloody shop therefore is clueless how these things work. Why she calls it work i will never know. She does nothing all day but live on repeat acting like a loon and recording herself doing the same things day in day out week in week out🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As a shop owner, you really should make sure you know the rules.
All returns are at the shops discretion and particularly without a receipt unless the item is faulty.
If her mother bought it for her and was the one returning it she would have have the receipt wouldn’t she? Or did I hear that part wrong? In any case I’m surprised M&S didn’t take it and give her vouchers. Although they did clamp down on people taking the piss and returning stuff without receipts didn’t they, so perhaps that’s the reason. They were famous for giving refunds to anyone back in the day but it was costing them a fortune as they were paying out on stolen stock.

Reactions: 3
She is never in the bloody shop therefore is clueless how these things work. Why she calls it work i will never know. She does nothing all day but live on repeat acting like a loon and recording herself doing the same things day in day out week in week out🙄
I use the term ‘shop owner’ loosely!

I understand the logic in this if you don't have a draining board... but she does have a draining board? So why does she own one of these? Now she has to empty out that tray and wipe it down every time she does the dishes, when she could just let the water drain away as it's supposed to. Drives me mad!

Attachments

• Haha
Did she really just use the sponge that she used to clean the floor... clean the bath?

• Sick
Did she really just use the sponge that she used to clean the floor... clean the bath?
She did it the other day too. Used that heart shaped thing to clean the floor in the bathroom then cleaned the basin and other surfaces afterwards with the same one 🤢

• Sick
Shocking the amount of dirt she got up considering she "cleans" her floors morning noon and night. Shows how good a cleaner she is🙄
Jowan clearly is fed up with her shoving a camera in his face and asking him to perform for her pantomime of a life.
For god sake Georgia put your phone away and act like a mum instead of a silly little girl!

Reactions: 9
The way she went on at Jo this morning making his packed lunch... this is why they never do anything round the house Georgia! She’s a bleeping narcissistic control freak!

The sandwich making episode was off the scale this morning . If it’s not put on for content then this woman needs serious help from professionals . I’ve never seen anyone so anxious over crumbs 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I do tbh cus mine always stay hard if I don’t x
Plenty more meat sauce and bechamel… slower cooking for a bit longer.
I have an Italian dad and have been taught this method which never fails me. It’s just a suggestion though - I’m sure your lasagne is bella! X

The sandwich making episode was off the scale this morning . If it’s not put on for content then this woman needs serious help from professionals . I’ve never seen anyone so anxious over crumbs 🤷🏽‍♀️
Yep… and an argument about weighing up his ingredients for food tech. Why is it such a hardship to do these things for her family? If he’s weighing them at home or school what difference does it make, he’s still learning!
Idiot.

"super sinky sand, omg I remember as a kid I used to love doing this"

Please please for the love of God, don't be telling your followers about playing in 'super Sinky sand'. You may live on the beach and understand your sand banks, tides and sinking sand but others may not. Where I grew up was close to the beach and we had coast guards out daily in the summer due to people whom didn't know the beach thinking they'd be ok out on sand banks and get cut off either by the tide or sinking sand.

It's not fun!
Screenshot_20220126_105844.jpg

Reactions: 3
If her mother bought it for her and was the one returning it she would have have the receipt wouldn’t she? Or did I hear that part wrong? In any case I’m surprised M&S didn’t take it and give her vouchers. Although they did clamp down on people taking the piss and returning stuff without receipts didn’t they, so perhaps that’s the reason. They were famous for giving refunds to anyone back in the day but it was costing them a fortune as they were paying out on stolen stock.
Missed the story as I unfollowed. M&S do accurate refunds now so if she has no receipt but the tags were attached and it was returned in the specified time, they should have given her a credit voucher. New tag system can tell when and where bought.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.