Cleanandgleamit #3 Hoover the carpets, Feed the ducks, Nobody really gives two clucks…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to enjoy watching her stories but what the hell is with her happy her sons going away for 8 days? 6 hours of school and I’m missing mine 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just me?
My son goes away for 2 days with school soon and I'm dreading it.
Jowan is 11 the same age as him, I would never be able to send him away for 8 days!

Reactions: 4
Is it bad to say I’m pleased that her daughter lives away most of the time? Away from her mums weird relationship with exercise. I can see it being really harmful to a girl of that age.

Reactions: 12
Oh my god, she really has no clue about life outside of her island bubble has she 😂 going on about tickets being £1200 for the rugby game and that she doesn’t understand how people get them at face value. Georgia hun, big sporting events sell out quick so you need to know when they go on sale and make sure you’re ready to try and get tickets. She’s an embarrassment.

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220121_220901.jpg

Looks cakey to me... Blurgh!

Do you think that lady at exercise class is really her friend? I think she pisses them all off.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1006139

Looks cakey to me... Blurgh!

Do you think that lady at exercise class is really her friend? I think she pisses them all off.
That’s the ‘friend’ (if I’m not mistaken) who on other occasions Georgia has called a walrus, fat etc etc , so I wouldn’t be surprised if that lady does dislike her!

• Wow
That’s the ‘friend’ (if I’m not mistaken) who on other occasions Georgia has called a walrus, fat etc etc , so I wouldn’t be surprised if that lady does dislike her!
You reminded me how horrific she was once. It was a long time ago but it was a group of her friends or maybe cousins/relatives, and started in on the eating habits of one of them and called the guy awful names, fat shaming him and laughing. He was average sized, I’d say. He laughed along but you could tell he wasn’t loving it. It was the start of the end of her for me. Once she became “brave” enough to show her face on camera, her true personality started to come out and then some.

Reactions: 7
A quick google and ‘her’ shop is open 6 days a week 9-5:30 . Have her parents removed her from it because of her increase in odd behaviour. She definitely not there for any of those times is she!

Reactions: 3
See she’s not brave enough to tag Fabulosa when she’s saying the product is tit and trash.
The way she’s prancing about to Meat Loaf and creaming her knickers over Harry Styles being in Penzance is embarrassing. She’s not even in the same place as Harry so why’s she so excited? Can’t believe she’s nearly 40 and behaving like that.

Attachments

• Sick
A quick google and ‘her’ shop is open 6 days a week 9-5:30 . Have her parents removed her from it because of her increase in odd behaviour. She definitely not there for any of those times is she!
I’m sure she said the shop’s shut at the moment as it’s not worth opening at this time of year.

Didn't tag fabulousa when she started calling their product shite... But did before hand...I hope they see her stories and refuse to work with her

Didn't tag fabulousa when she started calling their product shite... But did before hand...I hope they see her stories and refuse to work with her
The way she always picks and chooses when to tag a person/ company is so annoying! I cringe everyone she tags a celebrity like they're going to show her any kind of acknowledgement 🙄😂

That's vile! No way to speak to someone, I bet she's a loner on that island.

Seems to be
Is that her shop or the other one? They’ve got a jewellery shop as well haven’t they? Anyway, she seems to be able to pick and choose when she goes in. Bloody life of Riley.
Then moaning about a few DMs re the downstairs toilet and saying she’s only having done what she can afford 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.