Cleanandgleamit #2 Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't really see any mascara on those lashes, is it just me? It looks like she hasn't got anything on her lashes at all..

Also, why is she taking her mascara with her on a windy walk?! 😅
I thought it looked a bit clumpy when she first put it on tbh. I think by the time she showed it on her walk the rain had washed it away!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
87B6660E-45A1-4C32-810F-875BB5614CAC.png

Yeah, it’s what people do everyday Georgia. Absolutely gross that she barely showers. She doesn’t have to clean it out after every use, jump in the shower after him and then clean it if you insist on cleaning it every day. I certainly don’t clean my shower after every use and it’s not dirty!

Reactions: 10
This woman has serious mental health issues .. it’s bloody awful to watch her talking about showering .. I’ve never heard anything like it .. she needs sectioning

I wish she’d stop with the whole ‘my family do nothing in this house’ narrative. The reason they don’t Georgia is because you’re an absolute control freak who criticises what they do when they do try to help out! Narcissistic bleep, I genuinely don’t understand why Adam is still with her. I bet Ruby couldn’t wait to get back to school!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I wish she’d stop with the whole ‘my family do nothing in this house’ narrative. The reason they don’t Georgia is because you’re an absolute control freak who criticises what they do when they do try to help out! Narcissistic bleep, I genuinely don’t understand why Adam is still with her. I bet Ruby couldn’t wait to get back to school!
You’re spot on with this. She’s created this down trodden persona for herself, where she feels so hard done by because she’s the busiest person with all this stuff to do and gets no help at home. She actually believes it now because she’s repeated it so often. She has a distorted version of reality going on.

I don’t think Instagram is helpful in this either. It gives her another obsession and another audience for the nonsense. Also, unfortunately, some of her followers may validate her deluded opinions which will just make everything ten times worse.

Reactions: 11
Couldn’t agree more! They do nothing as it probably doesn’t need doing, as you do it so bloody often. And the whole ‘if I don’t cook we won’t eat’ crap - no different to millions of families everywhere!!! No one gives a tit, just get on with it

Reactions: 9
She complains about Adam showering all the time. He is having ME time, Georgia…..meeeeee time. 😂 And she says no one ever said she stinks. Adam told her once to go take a shower and Tattie Ann has said politely that she stinks. If anyone ever said that to me, I’d be self conscious forever. It’s so gross that she goes in the pool unclean and leave her germs there. Like that stupid BS brick is 18 months old. Imagine how much bacteria and organisms are living on it! Would you trust her to do your makeup?

So now we can add being sick through the nose to her gross list, which includes eating her own boogers and swallowing her snots, smelling her own farts, sucking the mucus from her babies nose, not bathing, not washing her hands after touching wildlife, chewing with her mouth open, not washing her contact lenses for a week, anything else?
And she looks like those villagers from the League of Gentleman in that pic.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
I thought it looked a bit clumpy when she first put it on tbh. I think by the time she showed it on her walk the rain had washed it away!
I bought it after her recommendation and it’s the worst mascara I’ve ever used, clumpy AF

View attachment 971106
Yeah, it’s what people do everyday Georgia. Absolutely gross that she barely showers. She doesn’t have to clean it out after every use, jump in the shower after him and then clean it if you insist on cleaning it every day. I certainly don’t clean my shower after every use and it’s not dirty!
Strange that she’s a cleaning account who doesn’t shower and does nothing but moan about cleaning 👀

Going on and on about a sick bug that's doing the rounds on the island, saying how horrendous it will be if she gets it and she's worried as she's been close to her sister who has it... yet she's completely ignored a global pandemic for the last 21 months. The only time she's mentioned it is to complain about the restrictions. You couldn't make it up.

Reactions: 12
Why can’t she just have a chilled out day at home with her family . Lie in , nice breakfast. She’s obsessed with getting them out of the house - it’s so odd. I’m presuming her (her parents) shop has closed for the winter …..why on earth doesn’t she do a days work , a proper day , not a fannying around day .

How old is Jowan? he needs his mum to help him take his shoes off and get changed and is nearly crying because she isn't helping him, she needs to stop doing everything for him, imagine his mates seeing that on instagram, her saying he's crying, he's a teenage boy fgs

How old is Jowan? he needs his mum to help him take his shoes off and get changed and is nearly crying because she isn't helping him, she needs to stop doing everything for him, imagine his mates seeing that on instagram, her saying he's crying, he's a teenage boy fgs
Which does reinforce is he SEN ? She’s never said anything about it but he’s definitely not Nero typical

Which does reinforce is he SEN ? She’s never said anything about it but he’s definitely not Nero typical
Even still, he goes off island flying on his own to tennis games, surely he can take his own shoes off without crying

I think she just wanted something to moan about tbh. She likes the attention ie everyone needs her, so many demands on her, nothing ever goes right… there’s always something.

She’ll receive an influx of “poor you” messages from her followers saying how marvellous she is, what a trooper, no wonder you won an award, etc. That’s what she wants.

Reactions: 7
I think she just wanted something to moan about tbh. She likes the attention ie everyone needs her, so many demands on her, nothing ever goes right… there’s always something.

She’ll receive an influx of “poor you” messages from her followers saying how marvellous she is, what a trooper, no wonder you won an award, etc. That’s what she wants.
Wouldn’t surprise me if she pays the family for ‘content’ 😅 or “I won’t cook your dinner unless you do this for me for the gram”

• Haha
The only reason she keeps topping the pops with TBS and winning these awards is because she already had a fairly large Instagram account when she signed up. All she’s done is proceed to rinse her existing followers and cash in. Hence the success.

I hope Georgia is sharing her model for success when she speaks to her fellow BS at Home consultants - it’s really easy when you know how… That’s how Pledge is winning too - and in the process making money for Georgia, as she’s on her team so part of her down line. Although she doesn’t mention that in her stories because she doesn’t want her followers to know it’s actually an mlm scheme…

E98BF1E8-65E6-4752-8967-68FA7686ADA6.png

I hate how she pushes this as ‘look at what you could have if you join my team’ this is so unattainable for most of her followers because they will likely only have a small following. She only got so successful either the BSH because of her large following and her pushing it on to her followers. She is so sly with it I would imagine that very few of her followers realise it is an mlm scheme and that they would never make anything near what she is doing. She paints it as though she’s doing them a favour when in fact all she’s doing is lining her pockets. I wish people would open their eyes to her. She’s literally a sales woman out for what she can get.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
That was completely bizarre. She uploaded a story when she was clearly mid-fluster and looked like she was going to cry, saying she was about to go live and Jowan had just come in screaming...

HOW, in that moment, did she have time to open her insta and post a story?!

View attachment 975121
I hate how she pushes this as ‘look at what you could have if you join my team’ this is so unattainable for most of her followers because they will likely only have a small following. She only got so successful either the BSH because of her large following and her pushing it on to her followers. She is so sly with it I would imagine that very few of her followers realise it is an mlm scheme and that they would never make anything near what she is doing. She paints it as though she’s doing them a favour when in fact all she’s doing is lining her pockets. I wish people would open their eyes to her. She’s literally a sales woman out for what she can get.
Agree with everything you’ve said. She’s so disingenuous.

She’s the team leader (or whatever they call it) as well, so her success is down to how many she has under her and how well they do - including Sister Pledge who has her own large Instagram following (and has her own team) so will do pretty well no doubt. Georgia’s success isn’t just down to her own work, it’s off the backs of others. The people she’s recruiting now won’t earn anything. These pyramid marketing schemes need to stop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.