Cleanandgleamit #2 Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again with the whole ‘can’t get that at home’ can’t get that in Scilly’ we know, we get it and I’m sorry to tell you Georgia but no one actually gives a duck! You choose to live an isolated life, it’s no ones problem but yours. If you want all this stuff you ‘can’t get at home’ then order it off the internet rather than low key begging for people to send it to you. God she boils my piss!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Had an email from ASA and she's been added to their non compliance influencer list. They've also asked me to stop reporting.

Reactions: 8
Had an email from ASA and she's been added to their non compliance influencer list. They've also asked me to stop reporting.
What’s the non-compliance influencer list? Does that mean they keep a regular watch on her?

Reactions: 1
What’s the non-compliance influencer list? Does that mean they keep a regular watch on her?
For some reason I can’t see the full list because of the box that appears to be over it and I can’t get rid of it. I think she is the top entry added 30 September. There’s a bit of blurb that tells you what happens. I hope they’ve made her aware that she’s been added to this list! I bet she never addresses it though.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
For some reason I can’t see the full list because of the box that appears to be over it and I can’t get rid of it. I think she is the top entry added 30 September. There’s a bit of blurb that tells you what happens. I hope they’ve made her aware that she’s been added to this list! I bet she never addresses it though.
Haha it was indeed
Haha it was indeed

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Oh , stop everything scilly is on the TV

duck off! When I'm on holiday I don't go on like a child when England is on the TV

Fab news about asa and I sit patiently for her response lol

Why does she have to vaccum everything? Does it make her fanny vibrate or something? I get she is addicted to doing it in her own house but this is a family apartment with a hoover that looks hard to push around. It‘s a weird obsession. Why doesn’t she sit down and have breakfast with Ruby?

Reactions: 7
Excellent. In a way it doesn’t matter if she does her usual sticking two fingers up etc because now she’s on notice, and in time there will be proper consequences for her actions. So she can “do one” as she like to say to the ASA and those of us who report her for breaking the law.

I’ve heard it all now - she considers 6.30am letting them have a lie in! 😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Still posting body shop tit and not marking it as and I see. I really hope the ASA slap her with a fine, I don’t know why she thinks she’s exempt from the rules!

Reactions: 5
Sick of her shouting out how great Primark are all the time, when what she actually means is cheap. I don’t know how she can clack on about reducing the temperature of her wash to 30 when she’s buying loads of throwaway fashion items that are made in terrible conditions in factories that pump out more carbon by the day. She must know that Primark is one of the biggest fast fashion offenders, surely?

Might have known she’d team up with that other beg on legs Laura bloody Cleanaholic. Can’t wait 😬

Yep, constantly wiping her nose then picking up clothes with the same hand. Picking up things she doesn't want just to show us she doesn't want them. No awareness whatsoever.
But then she freaks out and looks in disgust if someone else dares to cough or sneeze anywhere near her. She’s such a hypocrite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.