Cleanandgleamit #10 Constant ads for Body Shop, never changes her top, undisclosed ads for her shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must have missed this too - what face did she pull? It can't have just been her usual smug one after she's just applied some Body Shop lip balm to her cheeks? 😅
It was when Adam was shouting from the kitchen, asking her about icing and caster sugar yesterday. She replied well icing sugar is icing sugar and caster sugar is caster sugar, then pulled the offensive face suggesting he was stupid. I don't know how to politely put it but she stuck her tongue in front of her bottom teeth, pushing the lip out (sorry that's a rubbish explanation). I've always found that really upsetting and am baffled she thinks it's acceptable. I did screen record it so will try and grab a screen shot of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It was when Adam was shouting from the kitchen, asking her about icing and caster sugar yesterday. She replied well icing sugar is icing sugar and caster sugar is caster sugar, then pulled the offensive face suggesting he was stupid. I don't know how to politely put it but she stuck her tongue in front of her bottom teeth, pushing the lip out (sorry that's a rubbish explanation). I've always found that really upsetting and am baffled she thinks it's acceptable. I did screen record it so will try and grab a screen shot of it.
Ahh I know the one you mean. She does it a lot - it wouldn't cross her mind that it might be offensive! Same with her casual racism that she seems to get from her Dad 🤷‍♀️
---
It does look pretty. The first time you see it. It’s a bit over kill 47378 times a day. BUT I wouldn’t live there. The lack of everything would do me in
What gets me is that she doesn't even live on Tresco. It's the equivalent of us driving to another town that is much prettier than our own and boasting about how lucky we are to live there 🤔

Those shorts man 🤦‍♀️ Don’t worry Georgia, you’re never in any danger of looking overdressed 🤣

Does anyone else think she’s been acting a bit odd today? Before you say anything, I mean more than usual! A bit hyper and ott - like with the stuff about school sports day and the trip to the dump, all very shouty and overly performative.
I am behind and didn’t watch this story, but was she doing an impression of Mary Katherine Gallagher (Superstar!”) from SNL? The resemblance is uncanny. Sadly I can imagine the armpit finger sniffing thing too 🤢

IMG_5804.png

IMG_5806.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is the face. Vile piece of work that she is😡

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Good lord… the palaver over her bowel movements! Wind, constipation, then she’s shitting through the eye of a needle… Princess Georgia’s gut obviously thought all its Christmases had come at once by getting some nutrition in it that wasn’t by way of chocolate or a plate of bleeping cheesy pasta.
Calling for an ambulance because she had trapped wind is just 👌

• Sick
Reactions: 9
An ambulance - could she not just walk there?! She seems to live minutes from everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I missed this! What happened?
Simon messaged Georgia saying about her wrinkled neck
Acted like it didn’t bother her but told tattie Ann, auntie Becky wecky & went on & on about it & then last night too 😂😂😂
---
Good lord… the palaver over her bowel movements! Wind, constipation, then she’s shitting through the eye of a needle… Princess Georgia’s gut obviously thought all its Christmases had come at once by getting some nutrition in it that wasn’t by way of chocolate or a plate of bleeping cheesy pasta.
Calling for an ambulance because she had trapped wind is just 👌
She only blended fruit to do another bastard ad for the blender
Ad ad ad
Link link
Bore off u cretin

• Angry
Reactions: 9
IMG_2997.png

Duck food arrived just in time from some gullible dick head. My question to you Georgia is this, why did you not buy any food for the ducks when you could see you were running out?
Just goes to prove that you don’t actually give a tit about the ducks & that it’s all just content for you. Selfish bleep as always.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Going on about not knowing where her mums watering can is yet her mum showed her the other day. Doesn’t listen to anyone not even her mum.

Reactions: 8
Going on about not knowing where her mums watering can is yet her mum showed her the other day. Doesn’t listen to anyone not even her mum.
She was too busy fannying about with her phone, trying to be funny on her stories, rather than listen to what her mother was saying about watering the plants. Stupid dick.

Reactions: 6
For everyone who hates the sound she makes when she applies a lip balm, I can't suggest strongly enough to AVOID today's stories with the mango lip scrub 😭😭 I stupidly decided to catch up whilst eating my dinner and I almost brought it back up 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
So she has finally acknowledged and marked appropriately the majority of the cleaning products she uses as gifted! So whenever she now uses one does this mean she should also mark as gifted 👀

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.