Cleanandgleamit #10 Constant ads for Body Shop, never changes her top, undisclosed ads for her shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After going to school on the mainland, they are not gunna want to move home are they. The freedom and options they can get here compared to the prison of scilly is not comparable in the slightest!!

Reactions: 6
If shitter island so great and better than the mainland why dose she ship the kids off to school on the mainland 🤔
The school is tiny and the classes are mixed ages so the chances of them passing any GCSEs over a 4 I should imagine would be minimal - especially if the teachers are as part time as Adam!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The school is tiny and the classes are mixed ages so the chances of them passing any GCSEs over a 4 I should imagine would be minimal - especially if the teachers are as part time as Adam!

There also isn’t a 6th form provision so without his sports scholarship (suppose it helps if your dad is a tennis coach) he will be destined for the chip van at 16 anyway!!!

If it’s the same school as Ruby then the scholarship is reviewed every year and well judging by his behaviour that we see he will soon be back on shitter island

It’s work experience fortnight coming up at the school - which one of his part time working parents will he go with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s work experience fortnight coming up at the school - which one of his part time working parents will he go with 😂
well she won’t want him in the shop.
I suspect he’ll be on the boat with his Uncle Rafe or serving up more chips on the van. Notice he didn’t do many shifts at Tattie Ann’s cafe.

Reactions: 11
I must of missed something. So Jowan is also getting a scholarship? Free of charge to these scroungers im guessing too🙄

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else notice how when talking about the reduce BS calendar she pronounced Eid and E I D, like said each letter seperately..... Surely she isn't that dim

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone else notice how when talking about the reduce BS calendar she pronounced Eid and E I D, like said each letter seperately..... Surely she isn't that dim
Believe it.
She probably won’t know what Eid is, and is so ignorant she wouldn’t bother looking it up to educate herself before posting something.

Reactions: 11
She is so bleeping pig ignorant. I don’t understand these people that keep buying tit from her or sending her stuff because she’s a equally ungrateful as she is ignorant!

Imagine being the person who sent that duck toy for Maya and watching her stories where she’s saying it’s got to go because it’s annoying!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She is such a tight arsed witch. She can well afford to give these shorts away to one of her followers. Always has to be about money with her. Hasnt got a kind bone in her body. She no doubt got them for free anyway seeing as they sell Jules stuff in the shop.

Imagine being the person who sent that duck toy for Maya and watching her stories where she’s saying it’s got to go because it’s annoying!
And then this morning saying she’s got to vacuum the lounge as there’s so much hair because Maya was playing with the duck all night in there. She’s so rude.

Reactions: 7
She is such a tight arsed witch. She can well afford to give these shorts away to one of her followers. Always has to be about money with her. Hasnt got a kind bone in her body. She no doubt got them for free anyway seeing as they sell Jules stuff in the shop.
Has she deleted this story? I can't see one about shorts...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.