Cleanandgleamit #10 Constant ads for Body Shop, never changes her top, undisclosed ads for her shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this stupid woman not realise how offensive it is to pull 'that' face?! It's never been funny or big but it's now just downright disgraceful and if she doesn't realise that, she needs to get her head out of her arse and enlighten herself!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Does this stupid woman not realise how offensive it is to pull 'that' face?! It's never been funny or big but it's now just downright disgraceful and if she doesn't realise that, she needs to get her head out of her arse and enlighten herself!
She is a disgrace of a woman😡
How anyone can find her remotely funny or nice is beyond me!

Is she a thick twit? If it’s so hot today why the duck is she taking the dog to the picnic, don’t matter if you packing a stupid collapsible water dish she shouldn’t be out if it’s so hot 🙄 but she thinks letting her cool down in the sea compensates for it being hot. Thick cow and I have a black dog and they get hotter being black 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 9
who did she pull a face too
I can’t bear her, she’s a horrible entitled witch, I wish people wouldn’t send her stuff & wish everyone would boycott her page,
If I did body shop I’d be loving all my customers getting a bargain at a fiver
No not this old crow she does a fiver item only when you spend £30 😡
Aaggghhhhhhhhh

A massive 18 degrees today on shitter island, soooo hot! Meanwhile here in the UK it’s currently 30 degrees in London.
I feel like she’s become even more baggy lately about where she lives. You can keep it though hun, I’d rather live on the mainland than be as inbred and ignorant as you!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her life is soooo dull - not just the vacuuming, wiping the washing machine door seal and hoovering under armchair every day - but it must be like the Truman show, only being able to go so far: same old people, same old activities, same old views. Their only days out involve it having to be good weather, calm sea and just sitting on a different beach EVERYTIME with your mum and dad 😫

Reactions: 7
Whats with all the big act about the tomato plants and idiots falling for it and messaging her to remember. Ffs its all an act for attention she knows bloody fine to water the tomatoes and mummys too. Such a sad assed childish attention seeker! The constant tagging of Scilly several times a day is just absoluteñy ridiculous. Get a grip woman i dont see anyone else on insta constantly tagging where they live. It just screams desperation for attention. Give me the mainland any day of the week. Her life is so boring same old same old day in day out.
We are basking in 30 degree heat in a lot of places on the mainland UK today so you can keep your cool 19 degree Scilly and shove it where the sun dont shine😊

I must have missed this too - what face did she pull? It can't have just been her usual smug one after she's just applied some Body Shop lip balm to her cheeks? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Poor Poor Georgia adding to her daily chores by stealing ducklings just for content! They really are thick and deluded on shitter island
They’re all her mates though who’ll be replying to that. Keeping the myth going that she did a good thing last year. Bunch of wankers.

Reactions: 8
It does look pretty. The first time you see it. It’s a bit over kill 47378 times a day. BUT I wouldn’t live there. The lack of everything would do me in

Reactions: 9
That dog was very evidently hot, the stupid cow takes her on a beach with no shade and bangs on how hot it is. Always thinking letting her in the sea will be ok. No Georgia stop keep taking your dog out in hot weather. Not like she don’t have a walk she has 10,000 a day ffs 🤦‍♀️.
And saying that’s beauty ov living on shitter island leave ya stuff and no one will take it, yet someone stole a bike before and then she thought hers had been nicked, hope one day maybe a tattler on holiday that she leaves her stuff goes for a swim and someone nicks it just for the LOLs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s like if I say it a million times, people may believe me. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That dog was very evidently hot, the stupid cow takes her on a beach with no shade and bangs on how hot it is. Always thinking letting her in the sea will be ok. No Georgia stop keep taking your dog out in hot weather. Not like she don’t have a walk she has 10,000 a day ffs 🤦‍♀️.
And saying that’s beauty ov living on shitter island leave ya stuff and no one will take it, yet someone stole a bike before and then she thought hers had been nicked, hope one day maybe a tattler on holiday that she leaves her stuff goes for a swim and someone nicks it just for the LOLs 😂😂
I would have actually pissed myself if all the stuff had been nicked. & why does she sound so loud shouting about the bread I bet there was nobody even there 😂
Don’t mind crumbs when you scrounge a freebie tight witch

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.