Cleanandgleamit #10 Constant ads for Body Shop, never changes her top, undisclosed ads for her shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her last story last night was her in tears saying she was moving on and she wasn't going to mention the missing duckling again. The first story this morning is her talking about the missing duckling. Who saw that coming? 🤯😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh how predictable Ruby sang that with her grandfather who cannot sing 🥱
I wouldn’t call a few inbreds on shitter island loads of people either!
Mustang Sally again?! Give me strength, imagine seeing the same gig over and over again for a whole Summer and not having any other options 😭 #islandlife

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she thick? Putting netting over to stop gulls but also likely to trap small birds who wont just fly to the corner gap 😡 the ducklings escaped not by flying away bit by walking off site didn't it? How is the netting stopping them from getting out under the gate again.

The netting will cause stress to the adult. No "expert" would say to put netting on. Quite the opposite they are very anti netting as it just gets birds trapped. She's absolutely getting me mad with her total lack of care for these wild animals.

Does she even know ow that mallards have so many ducklings gs because nature ie gulls do take a few. But that is precisely why they have large broods. She is messing with nature and the place will be over run with too many ducks if she keeps doing this year after year which I know for a fact the local WT do not want. Honestly I'm so close to messaging her saying she's doing more harm than good. She's got no idea yet makes out what a do gooder she is and wanting a pat on the back. 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Is she thick? Putting netting over to stop gulls but also likely to trap small birds who wont just fly to the corner gap 😡 the ducklings escaped not by flying away bit by walking off site didn't it? How is the netting stopping them from getting out under the gate again.

The netting will cause stress to the adult. No "expert" would say to put netting on. Quite the opposite they are very anti netting as it just gets birds trapped. She's absolutely getting me mad with her total lack of care for these wild animals.

Does she even know ow that mallards have so many ducklings gs because nature ie gulls do take a few. But that is precisely why they have large broods. She is messing with nature and the place will be over run with too many ducks if she keeps doing this year after year which I know for a fact the local WT do not want. Honestly I'm so close to messaging her saying she's doing more harm than good. She's got no idea yet makes out what a do gooder she is and wanting a pat on the back. 😡😡😡😡
I made the mistake of messaging her the last time she took the ducklings. No response, just blocked straightaway - and I wasn't even rude, she just doesn't like people not agreeing with what she does, she strikes me as being narcissistic.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.