Cleanandgleamit #10 Constant ads for Body Shop, never changes her top, undisclosed ads for her shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just remembered this from last night. She tagged The Cotswold Company for Adam’s new coat. They sell furniture 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jowan is going to the same school as ruby?! Why?! Are there no decent schools on the island?
Is ruby in a private boarding school or something?

Reactions: 2
It upset me that she referred to the lady’s husband as someone with a chronic illness and that he was doing ok on the avocado oil. Something along those lines. The lady actually said he has TERMINAL pancreatic cancer and that it helps him. That is not a happy sales story about some random health problem. The poor man is actually dying.

And that duck run looks such a mess. Poor things. I wonder what state it will be left in for their neighbour. Bogged down with poop.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
It upset me that she referred to the lady’s husband as someone with a chronic illness and that he was doing ok on the avocado oil. Something along those lines. The lady actually said he has TERMINAL pancreatic cancer and that it helps him. That is not a happy sales story about some random health problem. The poor man is actually dying.

And that duck run looks such a mess. Poor things. I wonder what state it will be left in for their neighbour. Bogged down with poop.
You’d think it’s actually cured him the way she spoke about it. She’s dangerous.

Why is she all of a sudden making out like she’s bothered about her neighbours being disturbed. She’s doesn’t give a duck about anyone but herself!

Reactions: 8
And you don’t need an ash vac, oh no not at all.
Oh god thanks for that tip! How could I have forgot to mention you don't need an Ash vac whilst passively aggressively having a dig at Mrs hinch for saying it's a must. I hope you all didn't rush out and buy one. Remember to watch the public service announcement coming any day now once the fire's lit. 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m wondering if she’s had any complaints about the ducks because she doesn’t normally worry about anyone else.
Was I the only person who laughed when she thought she’d lost her gloves 🤭

Reactions: 7
Those IOS tops she’s so proud all the cousins were sporting - do we think she gave them to the family, or did they have to buy them from the shop??? 😏

Reactions: 3
Those IOS tops she’s so proud all the cousins were sporting - do we think she gave them to the family, or did they have to buy them from the shop??? 😏
looked like some sort of clan out on a day trip.

Reactions: 4
She is PATHETIC. So what if there’s washing put in the basket after you’ve done a wash. You absolutely don’t need to do another wash, just leave it in there until there’s a full load.
Surely their dirty nightwear will be put in there . She does the washing before anyone else is up !

Reactions: 7
Definitely charges full price
duck family it’s all about the coin in the tight witches Pocket

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Did she say she's been through three buckets of duck food this week? 🤯 she is definitely over-feeding them! And the ducklings won't count as extra, as they've been getting "duckling grain" instead 🤔

Reactions: 2
Yea Georgia it’s amazing that the mother duck won’t fly away from her babies, are you that thick!! 🙄

Reactions: 5
IMG_3718.png

Yeah sure Georgia, we all know you’re going to be cheering from the rooftops when the kids aren’t there messing up the house! Fake bleep.

Reactions: 10
Yea Georgia it’s amazing that the mother duck won’t fly away from her babies, are you that thick!! 🙄
Funny how she thinks the ducklings won't get taken by gulls just because she's in the house or the dog is nearby and is happy to let them roam free, also mentioning the mum can fly away if she needs to. Yet her reasoning for keeping them trapped in that small cage is because gulls will take them....only when it suits her to let them out! 😡😡 Hmmmm Georgia nothing to do with the local WT getting involved then??? The care of the ducks is being monitored now so funny how she's happy to let them roam freely more.

She just needs to come clean, say she's been spoken to and let them go. She's domesticated them now and is committed to feeding all them ducks instead of lett8ng them forage. How selfish but hey the gram gotta perform and hook those followers in.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.