Cleanandgleamit #10 Constant ads for Body Shop, never changes her top, undisclosed ads for her shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she thinks the ducklings won't get taken by gulls just because she's in the house or the dog is nearby and is happy to let them roam free, also mentioning the mum can fly away if she needs to. Yet her reasoning for keeping them trapped in that small cage is because gulls will take them....only when it suits her to let them out! 😡😡 Hmmmm Georgia nothing to do with the local WT getting involved then??? The care of the ducks is being monitored now so funny how she's happy to let them roam freely more.

She just needs to come clean, say she's been spoken to and let them go. She's domesticated them now and is committed to feeding all them ducks instead of lett8ng them forage. How selfish but hey the gram gotta perform and hook those followers in.
you will have to tell us more as she will never address it on insta!
i wonder if the post with maya this morning was as a result of this, as if to say look I am kind to animals even though I don’t show she has been locked in the boiler room all night whilst Princess Georgia decides when she can come out!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
STUPID Georgia leaving the bleeping hatch open means a duck has been taken!!! She thinks it’s walked off…yeah right. You know exactly what’s happened. YOU have left the hatch open and it’s been taken by a gull. Trying to deflect the blame from herself with all the sighing and fake emotion - you are to blame for one helpless little duckling being taken. Furious 😡
---
Now saying she’s so proud of herself for having kept them…it’s so weird they’ve been taken…can’t understand it. I can understand it Georgia. You’ve left the hatch open and a gull has come and taken it. STOP making this about you and how proud you are of yourself. Proud of what???? So careless and selfish but that sums up our George to a T

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s a bleep and it serves her right that one of the ducklings has gone. She should never have taken them in the first place. It’s all about content. And the way she spoke to Ruby when she was on her way back to look for it. All the fake ‘upset’ is embarrassing!

Reactions: 10
I don't understand how she would have saved the ducklings if a seagull had swooped down while she was in the house? Did she think she'd be able to drop her hoover and run outside in time? 🙄

Vile disgusting lying witch its all fake emotion. If she was that bothered about them she would not have left them free to roam with no netting whilst she swanned off with the family. Put them back to the beach you horrible attention seeking bleep!!!😡😡

@Computer says no

A lot of people got in touch with the mainland WT and they got in touch with Island and had been to check over the care. Also police were told about her harming the gulls with a water pistol and then filming, posting it for content.

I believe she now wants rid as she's miffed that it's not gone undealt with this year like it did last year.

There's clearly a gap in the hatch so of course they gonna try to escape, they want to be free as they are wild ducks. I cant with her fake tears and guilt tripping to get everyone onside. She's had a bollocking and wants rid.

As for the tried her best blah blah, no she just made them wait for food and water for when it suited her or if she could be bothered to leave her day out to go back. I don't doubt they are hard work with constant looking after but she started this pantomime so tough. Now she's bored and been drip feeding us about letting them go rather than wait. Why didn't she put the netting over, why didn't she make sure hatch was down? All fake tears for the gram and its got right on my nerves as I'm a wildlife lover and she should not have intervened. 😡😡

I actually want her to address the reporting as I'd gladly educate her!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
The poor little thing :(

She was given bloody netting as well and she kept saying how she would put it over the top and she never did!

• Angry
So, the head has lost a duck....
Well done Georgia 👏👏👏👏
Well done. 👏👏👏👏
Quit the fake tears too.
No one is interested.
---
That upset by it all, she's watching the shite singer that is her dad with tears rolling down her cheeks "...but anyway"......
Someone give this woman an equity card.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
That’s right Georgia you attempt to cheer yourself up by listening to your god awful Father’s singing whilst your inbred family dance around, and yes keep cutting to the view of the boats on the water in some pathetic attempt to convince yourself that your crappy little island life is a good one, you mentally unstable, attention seeking, selfish, thick moron. Poor baby duckling 😔

• Angry
Ah bless she's there watching her dad BUT she's got tears streaming down her face - has she buggery! So worried she's gone off to the fun day and.not bothered looking for the duckling anymore.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Georgia, you are a disgrace 😡

189211F8-2236-4821-8118-6C2D7E9043EE.jpeg

---
Last she’s saying on the matter, then prattles on for more stories when someone compliments her 🙄

A017040D-1E7F-448E-BB06-30C66E537C1F.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Title suggestion - Georgia's a schmuck, she's gone and lost a duck.

Incase anyone doesn't know the meaning of the word schmuck - one who is stupid or foolish - thats definitely her!!

Reactions: 14
View attachment 2408839
Shouldn’t have taken them in the first place then should you! Absolute bleep of a woman.
Oh god she's making me more angry by the second with her fake tears and now pretending she's gonna get hate. This is all a woe is me pity party to cover up the fact SHE has lost it. In fairness it was probably going to happen with one escaping and its all part of nature in a weird way BUT its the fact she's kept them trapped for a long time and banged on about them coming to harm if she wasn't there and turns out one has come to harm because of her.

She's just going for the woe is me card to deflect. She didn't seem too bothered when she was filming the singing did she. Sounded upbeat. If that was me I wouldn't have gone to the concert thing but would have been hunting for the missing duck. That proves how bothered she is!! Rather film her dad singing the same songs for the umpteenth time for the gram than look for the ducklings. She's right annoyed me tonight with her pity party.

• Angry
But have we all got the message? The princess says she doesn’t want to hear any more about what she should or shouldn’t have done… 🤣 Wonder what’s the matter. Too many DMs pointing out what a useless twit she is. Now saying she’s scared about the hate she’s going to get. Boo-bleeping-hoo.

• Angry
Thread suggestion;
Doesn’t really give a duck about the duck, Silly groans at another show by the Rolling Crones.

You know they didn’t put the netting over because it would have made it too difficult for them to walk around that plot with a low netting overhead. This is the problem with doing things half arsed. Instead of getting a routine down and problem solving, shes just rushed in. Adam was there when she was going to put the netting over but he probably told her it would make it difficult.
She moved the cage and left them with a dirty tub of water for days. She bought a paddle pool but can’t think how to empty it so they have to swim in filth. Does she not think to gather the sides and empty it by the drain? What about using the other tub someone sent her? Why not use her multipurpose pegs to put the netting up and unclip when she needs to get back in there?
Shes so narrow minded. Poor mama duck hasn’t had anything but duck food for weeks. Does she think the only food the adult ducks get is what she gives them in the morning?
I don’t know how anyone can walk past that site and not do anything about the mess and cruelty of it. Ducklings robbed of a natural childhood and mama duck trapped and probably traumatised. She won’t be able to raise ducklings in the future because she won’t have learned anything.

• Sad
  • Angry
@Computer says no

A lot of people got in touch with the mainland WT and they got in touch with Island and had been to check over the care. Also police were told about her harming the gulls with a water pistol and then filming, posting it for content.

I believe she now wants rid as she's miffed that it's not gone undealt with this year like it did last year.

There's clearly a gap in the hatch so of course they gonna try to escape, they want to be free as they are wild ducks. I cant with her fake tears and guilt tripping to get everyone onside. She's had a bollocking and wants rid.

As for the tried her best blah blah, no she just made them wait for food and water for when it suited her or if she could be bothered to leave her day out to go back. I don't doubt they are hard work with constant looking after but she started this pantomime so tough. Now she's bored and been drip feeding us about letting them go rather than wait. Why didn't she put the netting over, why didn't she make sure hatch was down? All fake tears for the gram and its got right on my nerves as I'm a wildlife lover and she should not have intervened. 😡😡

I actually want her to address the reporting as I'd gladly educate her!
Thanks and yes I hope she does but I doubt it!
I wonder if the police visited her and the equally vile inbred Becky then?

Reactions: 3
Is she that thick she didn’t simply pull the sides of the pool in and tip it out onto the grass??? She’s scooping with a washing up bowl and throwing down the drain 😵💫 really are inbred on shitter island

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.