Claudine Keane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Robbie looks sick of her videoing them . He doesn't even smile or engage 😅😅
Who even records themselves then puts the camera down towards their feet
Then other videos just to show us her legs .
It's like a seedy video you send to your partner 😅😅

Reactions: 9
Way do they go everywhere in a buggy. I was in dubai and didn't use a buggy once. I don't get it.

Reactions: 7
Way do they go everywhere in a buggy. I was in dubai and didn't use a buggy once. I don't get it.
Oh scarlet for you, could you not afford one? (JK)

I’d say it’s all for show!

Does anyone remember an episode of the late late that Claudine was on and Ryan was asking about her Ma in what I thought was a sleazy manner and the camera panned to her Ma in the audience? I always thought that was so weird like her mother becoming known cos she’s a glamour puss who’s daughter bagged a footballer.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
With so many Insta Huns giving me the rage Claudine is serving up the LOLS!!! I CANNOT deal with her, is she actually for real😂😂😂😂. Is she overtaking Tigs for the self admiration.
If I was on holidays and went on like this my hubsand would give me a swift shove off the buggy.
The 6 pictures posing in the bikini with the witches hat..........Dead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Each day of this holiday just gets better and better 😂😂she has a post up with 9 pictures about watching the amazing sunset against a stunning backdrop with her family... No pictures of said sunset just 9 pictures of her posing, 7 pictures of just her alone standing posing. OK the barbie look is not for everyone but I'm sure she's eye catching in reality, her figure etc etc but I find it so bizarre the way she gazes at herself smiling. It's funny but it's sad how consumed she is with how she looks. The really short dresses and overly made up look just to go for dinner with your husband and sons(and ma of course). Everyone looks so bored of her tit. You can tell there's nothing else going on in her mind only if she looks insta perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh dear god someone please tell his woman what a fool she’s making of herself like what is the purpose of these silly pics of her her her silly smile always like who is she doing it for?!
So so dated this woman is she is stuck
In a time warp and as for her mother 🙈 no words!

I don't know how Robbie puts up with this absolute sh**e..it's like she lives in this picture perfect bubble where she's centre of attention. In all my life I don't think I've come across such a self absorbed idiot and the list isn't short on Instagram that's for sure 😂😂

They all live in a bubble once they get on the gram look at tigs and grace too 🙄

I’m a newcomer to Claudine’s insta and boy am I glad I found it! 😂 giving me the lols daily.

Is it possible the Claudine is taking the mick with her stories and posts? Surely she HAS to be???

the formula is comical…
-skimpy lyrca dress circa 2010 or bikini
-boobs and/or legs in shot
-the Burj
- overused insta music

I’ve just watched the new video of her in the red dress 😳😳😳

She is the vainest airhead I have ever come across it’s hard to believe she has two children. She goes on like a teenager. What posses her to record herself admiring herself pulling different poses and facial expressions as if she’s on a fashion shoot and then upload it to Instagram. I’d say the only time Robbie gets lucky is if they are in front of a huge mirror in which she watches herself at all times 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m a newcomer to Claudine’s insta and boy am I glad I found it! 😂 giving me the lols daily.

Is it possible the Claudine is taking the mick with her stories and posts? Surely she HAS to be???

the formula is comical…
-skimpy lyrca dress circa 2010 or bikini
-boobs and/or legs in shot
-the Burj
- overused insta music
It's just gas. Its like an account that takes the mick out of how influencers behave only she's deadly serious. I bet she's raging insta wasn't a thing in her hay day. Can't deny she has a fab figure but imo she's too old for this carry on. And as for the mother, I bet if she dressed for her age and lost full on blonde stenos she would look really well. Again she has a great figure but it just looks awful when you see the really short sparkly dress, 6 inch strappy heels, the full on hair and makeup and then her face just does not match the rest, because she's dressed like a 20 year old when I'm guessing she's mid to late 50s. Cop on like, dressing like your daughter who is no spring chicken either.

Reactions: 11
She’s over 60 as far as I know! Looks well alright but so not right look for her age they both seem to live in a time warp

Reactions: 3
I can’t with this one…
If she was chocolate she’d eat herself!
The cringy tippy toe posing and blurry videos of her walking towards the camera… 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Right I've looked back at some of her grid photos and videos. You need to see the one, dated June 7th, where she has her wedding photo and video up. You can see her filming it off of her tv and her reflection at the bottom of the screen. It's unreal.

• Haha
Oh dear god someone please tell his woman what a fool she’s making of herself like what is the purpose of these silly pics of her her her silly smile always like who is she doing it for?!
So so dated this woman is she is stuck
In a time warp and as for her mother 🙈 no words!
Spot on you can tell how old she is by he style which hasn't changed since she was 21 hahahah as for the mother it's just comical!

Reactions: 3
Right I've looked back at some of her grid photos and videos. You need to see the one, dated June 7th, where she has her wedding photo and video up. You can see her filming it off of her tv and her reflection at the bottom of the screen. It's unreal.
That’s hilarious. Like @Canyouactuallycope said, it’s like a take the mick account but it’s actually real 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if Robbie wasn't a rich footballer would he still have bagged our Claudine 😏😏.
She makes my toes curl😂

• Haha