Claudine Keane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not get sick of looking at herself and smiling like a demented fool? She looks pathetic it’s laughable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t follow her but I’ve just had a look at the confirmation stories. Dear Jesus I have turned myself inside out with cringe for her. She has zero idea how to film things. The aimless video where she’s trying to show off those roof balloons, god it’s so embarrassing. I almost feel she’s too dim to laugh at.
I don’t agree Robbie look embarrassed though, he looks happy as Larry to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s friends with dorit and pk from bev hills housewives I’m not surprised of the confo they live the highlife alright

Reactions: 7
Would the lad not get the piss ripped out of him for that. The way he’s sitting posing with his initials in lights behind him, prime content for a slagging. He looked bored out of his skull for the whole thing. I’m sure he’d have preferred to meet up with his mates and not be looking at his mother praising him and drying her eyes with tissues all evening

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She need to stop all this self glory filming of her self its embarrassing like
Who is she doing it for? Her followers🤷‍♀️Do
Normal tit Claudine not posing all the time and dressed like you are still 15 years ago dress with the fashion today also the confo was cringe all the
Footballers saying hi🤦‍♀️ Poor kid where to you fo
From there! Yes she is gorgeous and tiny but make the best of
It move on to 2021 on the late 1999
Oh and the head to toe in LV on way
To
Dubai is the tackiest thing I’ve ever
Seen 👊

Reactions: 14
I remember reading she has a first class honours degree in finance so she is definitely not dumb but this pathetic behaviour is just cringe , the pics beside the private jet , the skimpy skimpy clothes that are just pure tack . Robert seems like a down to heart guy but Claudine is just craving insta fame. The mother is absolutely hilarious , the fake hair and bodycon outfits ….. would you actually post all this if you had a few hundred million in. The bank ? it’s desperate

Reactions: 9
Oh God, where to look? The stories on the buggy.. absolutely car crash. She’s the epitome of new money that screams tackiness. How much can one person adore themselves?

Reactions: 11
The embarrassment of that confirmation party for a 12 year old boy, the tack was just too much, it was like some wannabe insta huns wedding, the balloon arch, the candy cart, initials in those god awful lights, it was clearly all for her benefit because there's no way he'd want that, a function room done up like a wedding. Then the video and speeches, I thought right this one has lost the plot, say she's raging Instagram wasn't a thing when she got married. Although she seems quite harmless, that level of vanity just blows my mind. how could she post so many selfies and videos lovingly gazing at herself. The mother, I can't even comment because it's too tragic trying to out do your human barbie daughter

Reactions: 18
Genuine question, why do people follow her? Like besides ex footballer's wife what does she bring? Has she a business or a brand?

Reactions: 8
Genuine question, why do people follow her? Like besides ex footballer's wife what does she bring? Has she a business or a brand?
I've followed, UNFOLLOWED, refollowed her so many times, it's kind of hilarious and entertaining how vain and full of notions she is, yet so mind numbingly boring. I genuinely don't know if she has a brand or business. Like are WAGS and that whole look not so 2006?

I don't follow her and have zero interest in doing so. Only looked when I saw her name pop up on other page. The barbie look just isn't my thing at all. I'm no brain surgeon either but she comes across as extremely vacuous. Very little engagement and comments too for someone who obviously thinks she's something.

Reactions: 6
Is she okay? Like genuinely? She’s trying to show the sights but all we can see is her big stupid mug admiring herself in every shot. I think she might be one of the vainest I’ve come across on Instagram it’s like a parody

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s an absolute tool. The hack of her she loves herself my god I’m mortified for her. She’s so fake. Teeth, boobs, fillers, hair etc.

I see on her page she has a go fund me account for frontline workers . What did the frontline workers receive anyone know ?

Reactions: 4
I get the impression that she thinks she is stunning, when she is so dated and tacky looking. She looks like she should be on TOWIE. Her style is so ten years ago. It makes me laugh when she’s videoing something and she has the camera pointed towards herself and all you can see is her big head admiring herself on camera and not a thing in the background. The whole family are the epitome of tacky notions
Herself and Rosanna Davison are stuck in that Footballer's Wives from the 90s look. Horribly dated and not at all as glam and gab as they think they are.

Reactions: 26