Claudine Keane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O my god least we forget last Halloween!!

Difference between her and Rosanna is, rosanna- nutrition content, books, tan organic #sp, fitness etc.

I just don't see why anyone would log onto her page? All she does is hold out the camera and record herself!

The mother! 🙈 No words.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does the mother tag along the whole time? Every trip or opening of an envelope they go to she’s there!
Does Robbie not get fed up of having the mother in law tag along!

Reactions: 15
I dont mind Claudine too much. The mindless staring into the camera 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. The mother tho just lurking around in the back ground of all the videos she has to be 60 her wardrobe is that of a 30 year old. If she dresses appropriately for her she would look ok it's just too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Only looking cause if this thread, the mother is hilarious! It’s likes she’s been haunted and is always in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I saw Claudine years ago in a bar a few weeks after she had Robert and her figure was amazing. None of us could believe she had given birth just weeks before, her stomach was as flat as a board. She was beautiful.

Reactions: 2
If she'd a big following or sponsored content coming out her eyeballs you'd understand it but the mother is like her shadow. Always there in the background!!

Reactions: 5
Looks like great fun sitting around the lobby of that hotel….NOT….. Kids must be bored!

Reactions: 5
Is she actually for real with her stories, I'm actually looking with my mouth open thinking if this is what money is no thank you!!! Sitting round dressed up in a hotel lobby, kids on screens, husband on phone, mother dressed up like a Christmas decoration thinking she's about 30 years younger than she is, drinking champagne. It looks completely tragic. She just can't resist the urge to get herself, her hair, her chanel earrings, her white dress her legs in every single thing she posts. I've seen serious levels of vanity on Instagram but this one takes the biscuit. But I feel she's so dim she doesn't even realise how horrendously boring and dated this whole look is.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Those poor kids following their vain mother around when I’m sure they’d much rather be home playing PlayStation with their mates and doing normal young lad stuff. I am knotted at the mother. It’s like Claudine is being haunted by the ghost of some auld one who wants to dress fifty years younger. She’s constantly on her coat tails 🤣

She is weak for herself 😆 you look trashy as hell girl and everyone around you looks totally bored of your tit.

Sitting on a fake beach staring adoringly at her own reflection just about sums her up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I only started looking at her stories when someone mentioned it on another thread. OMG, same face in every single story. And as for the mother 🧙‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Those poor kids following their vain mother around when I’m sure they’d much rather be home playing PlayStation with their mates and doing normal young lad stuff. I am knotted at the mother. It’s like Claudine is being haunted by the ghost of some auld one who wants to dress fifty years younger. She’s constantly on her coat tails 🤣

She is weak for herself 😆 you look trashy as hell girl and everyone around you looks totally bored of your tit.

Sitting on a fake beach staring adoringly at her own reflection just about sums her up
And I'm sorry but she's actually taking the piss with the sunset lover song over her beach stories😂😂eh the insta huns used that 3 years ago love. She hasn't a clue what cool or edgy is, it's all so naff, cliched, boring footballers wives stuff. And she's no spring chicken herself, yeah she's slim tall etc but she's pushing 40 carrying on like a 20 year old. It's mortifying the whole lot of it

Reactions: 10
She has actually become my new favourite person on Instagram. Shes unintentionally hilarious and seems harmless.

Reactions: 8
More personality in a teabag than in Claudine.
Her Ma is like her siamese twin.
I wonder if they ever holiday with Robbies family.

Reactions: 7