Claudine Keane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK so I started following her after reading the posts above. No doubt she's a beautiful girl but my first reaction to her videos is that she had forgotten the camera was on her still and had unintentionally posted said videos to IG. Then I saw this is what she does! I've yet to see any celeb or z lister do these kind of stories. I laughed out loud at one point when she was posing at the confirmation in front of Roberts balloon arch. Its so cringy but I can't stop watching!! As for her mother in that silver sparkly dress in Dubai 😳 "We're off to the Burj Joan" 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Holy tit the video of her and the boys walking down the path in Spain on her post titled family. Cringe 😬 But then go to her Father’s Day post for Robbie and there’s a similar video of him and the kids walking down a street in Dublin. Like what’s the point of these videos? Please someone explain. It’s a complete cringefest. I’d be shocked if little Robert isn’t getting a slagging over his Mother’s Instagram page. Money cannot buy class that confirmation was ridiculous, why was the youngest in a suit? Make it make sense 🥶

Reactions: 11
Is she actually for real with her stories, I'm actually looking with my mouth open thinking if this is what money is no thank you!!! Sitting round dressed up in a hotel lobby, kids on screens, husband on phone, mother dressed up like a Christmas decoration thinking she's about 30 years younger than she is, drinking champagne. It looks completely tragic. She just can't resist the urge to get herself, her hair, her chanel earrings, her white dress her legs in every single thing she posts. I've seen serious levels of vanity on Instagram but this one takes the biscuit. But I feel she's so dim she doesn't even realise how horrendously boring and dated this whole look is.
Christmas decoration love it🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
not sure how true but i heard robbie used to cheat on her alot years ago
Somehow I doubt it the head on him I’m sure he wouldn’t attract the type to keep it on the QT. Claudine for all her narcissism is quite a catch but what I find funny about them is he says when he first met her she stood out to him cos she was sitting at the bar wearing a vest and jeans chatting to her friend while all the other girls in the vicinity were scantily clad and I assume trying to get his attention.

I wonder does he ever think of that situation now and wonder what happened to demure, reserved Claudine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All the other girls were scantily clad trying to get his attention???? Morto for him saying that. Not everyone gets dressed with you in mind Rob 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s like very Instagram story should be a picture not a video . The whole set up is cringe cringe cringe .

Reactions: 6
It was the camera recording herself with the saxophone player in the background that got me!!! Very Suzanne Jackson circa 5 years ago!!!
She hasn’t two brain cells to rub together

Does she not get sick of looking at herself and smiling like a demented fool? She looks pathetic it’s laughable 😂
Honey the lights are on but there’s nobody home- stepford housewife. Thick as a plank but smiles a lot and looks great. She’s very good at spending robbies money. As for ‘da ma’ trying to look 25 with blonde hair extenshuns and ridiculous outfits a 25 year old couldn’t even pull off …holy crap she makes pat butcher from east Enders look classy.

More “I love myself” selfies 🤣
Eye bleeping herself morning noon and night

She is so cringe 😬
Money can’t buy you style or class - that’s quite clear from Claudine dead eyes Keane and her tacky “Ma”

I only started looking at her stories when someone mentioned it on another thread. OMG, same face in every single story. And as for the mother 🧙‍♀️
Ah she literally doesn’t talk on Instagram- she smiles like a crazy witch and looks like she’s dozed up on Xanax or Prozac.

I remember reading she has a first class honours degree in finance so she is definitely not dumb but this pathetic behaviour is just cringe , the pics beside the private jet , the skimpy skimpy clothes that are just pure tack . Robert seems like a down to heart guy but Claudine is just craving insta fame. The mother is absolutely hilarious , the fake hair and bodycon outfits ….. would you actually post all this if you had a few hundred million in. The bank ? it’s desperate
It screams new money. Trash is trash. They can throw on a Chanel bag and some Louis Vuitton but they’re still not upper class or even middle class- and they never will be.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just started following her after I came across her thread... Oh my god is there a word bigger than cringe, and as for him, he'd wanna grow a pair...

Reactions: 6
When she walked into the restaurant filming them 🤣🤣 The faces on them, like here she goes again with the bleeping phone out. They look completely over her tit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was at a small charity event late 2019, she was at the table beside me with James Patrice and Clem whatsherface and all that crew. Oh Eoghan Mcadermoot and janes Kavanagh too. Didn’t know them but was on Instagram trying to follow them on Instagram versus what was happening beside me.

I saw her have someone film numerous videos of her walkng around the room before the lunch, it was so so funny to watch, the effort like. Then they spent the entire day on their phones.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was at a small charity event late 2019, she was at the table beside me with James Patrice and Clem whatsherface and all that crew. Oh Eoghan Mcadermoot and janes Kavanagh too. Didn’t know them but was on Instagram trying to follow them on Instagram versus what was happening beside me.

I saw her have someone film numerous videos of her walkng around the room before the lunch, it was so so funny to watch, the effort like. Then they spent the entire day on their phones.
Was her Mammy at the table too ? 🤣

• Haha
The conformation party was the epitome of tasteless and the decorations in the room were hideous. Are they very religious that conformation is a huge celebration it was like a wedding or milestone birthday party?
The cupcakes with the cross on them?
Claudine running backwards in the car park recording the boys walking?
I didn’t get as far as the speech I dropped out when she was recording herself at the table.
All very strange 2000s shite

It's been a while since I've had a good laugh... and she's delivered in buckets... my god this is beyond cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can anyone tell me what is the actual purpose of her Instagram account…it literally seems to be a narcissistic account of herself in tight clothes

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I haven't seen anything about Claudine in years till this thread popped up and I am actually dumbfounded by the vacuous content of her Insta! She was in Miss Ireland many years ago with a friend of mine. She was hotly tipped to win beforehand (this is when people actually cared who won) and when another girl was announced as winner, she threw a strop and stormed out of there, kicking the door of the function room as she left with a very sheepish Robbie trailing after her 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Can anyone tell me what is the actual purpose of her Instagram account…it literally seems to be a narcissistic account of herself in tight clothes
It's actually priceless. both hilarious and cringe in equal measures. It's hard to believe a woman close to hitting 40 is behaving like this. It amazes me how in love with herself. No matter where she is in the world and what's going on around her, she just can't resist the urge to record herself. She's way too old for this kinda carry on.

Reactions: 9