Claudine Keane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say this one is comedic gold. If you were non the wiser you'd think it was a comedy sketch!

Reactions: 12
So glad there is a thread on this, between the confirmation and the holiday its car crash tv! How Robbie sticks her, she's the personality of a dishcloth, then the 60 year mother walking round mutton dressed as lamb, she must of sent the kids back for school with the mother! She can now have a rosemantic holiday with herself, oh yeah and Robbie!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It looks like robbie was out there working at a football camp for the hotel , so I'd say the whole holiday was free. They seem quite tight with money I didnt think they would spend the money to stay at that hotel

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t have thought they are that well off, he was a footballer before the mega contracts.

Reactions: 3
she seems nice in interviews. i dont know what shes at on instagram. i know she looks good but its offputting how narcissistic shes being

Reactions: 10
I just don’t know whether to love it or hate it, but cant stop looking. If she were chocolate she would eat herself. The video And photos of herself, all the time just staring ...! Just what? Amazing legs though!!

Has she no friends to tell her to cop on…. She really loves herself!
She doesn’t seem to have any except her Ma, where do you even start on her! Also maybe it’s just me but it’s like she only has one son Robert Jr the other poor young fella gets no insta time at all 😩

I just watched the confirmation memory again 😂 what is she like when they walk into the room talking to him like he’s a 2 year old! WOWWWWWWWW ROBERT WOWWWWWWWWWW ROBERT WOWWWWWWW sounds like me on Christmas morning when my kids were babies 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Robert is what like 12yo?? I don’t think balloons, a sit down dinner and singer playing songs released 30 years before he was born are his thing now Claudine I think you missed the memo there.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She doesn’t seem to have any except her Ma, where do you even start on her! Also maybe it’s just me but it’s like she only has one son Robert Jr the other poor young fella gets no insta time at all 😩
That’s probably because he has his modelling contact with Lifestyle sports and does the Centra ads with her. She’s marketing him as a mini me modelling accessory 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t have thought they are that well off, he was a footballer before the mega contracts.
Robbie has had more clubs than a week in Ibiza, when they moved to LA he was already worth about €35/€40 million from signing on fees, bonuses etc. they’re definitely well off. Sure the FAI are paying him a quarter of a million a year at present for…well, nothing.

She comes across as so dull and empty-headed it’s unreal… 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Probably the only person on Instagram with a following NEVER to get asked where an outfit is from

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The aul wan always looks spaced out of it!
Zanexed to the tip of her great lengths hair extensions I'd say !! 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just watched the confirmation memory again 😂 what is she like when they walk into the room talking to him like he’s a 2 year old! WOWWWWWWWW ROBERT WOWWWWWWWWWW ROBERT WOWWWWWWW sounds like me on Christmas morning when my kids were babies 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Robert is what like 12yo?? I don’t think balloons, a sit down dinner and singer playing songs released 30 years before he was born are his thing now Claudine I think you missed the memo there.
The bit with the sax player is particularly bad 🤣 Trying to 'vibe' but she is too wooden and posey to actually dance

Right I've looked back at some of her grid photos and videos. You need to see the one, dated June 7th, where she has her wedding photo and video up. You can see her filming it off of her tv and her reflection at the bottom of the screen. It's unreal.
Ha ha ha ha and the two videos are of her, not a sign of Robbie 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she has seen this thread . No videos of her eyefucking the camera and a million photos of her "family" aka herself

• Haha