Claudine Keane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely think she has seen this thread as she is keeping it very much on the down low!!

Reactions: 6
No harm if she has in fairness, she was making a show of herself and her boys (and husband) seemed mortified by her going on

Reactions: 11
I've never followed her. But go for a gawk every now and then. She's mad about herself that's for sure. Embarrassing carry on. But for duck sake the actual hack of her mother? She's not even attractive. Sorry not sorry. The hair, the make up, the clothes. . Everything about her. She needs to go on that show "Snog, Marry, Avoid" and get a well over due make under. She's a show!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she’s very pretty and in fairness hasn’t aged a day over the last ten years - but I just don’t get the 2006-vibes she goes for. Bit like Rosanna Davison and Suzanne Jackson… it’s like they’re stuck in a style time-capsule!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’d say little Huddy takes the photos unless she has Robbie lying on the ground to get them from the bottom to the top elongating shots!!

Reactions: 1
You would miss the holiday selfies wouldn't you 🤭

I've never followed her. But go for a gawk every now and then. She's mad about herself that's for sure. Embarrassing carry on. But for duck sake the actual hack of her mother? She's not even attractive. Sorry not sorry. The hair, the make up, the clothes. . Everything about her. She needs to go on that show "Snog, Marry, Avoid" and get a well over due make under. She's a show!
Isn't it so strange the way the mother is trying to twin with her daughter, neither of them are young wans!! Like you see the long blonde hair, the high strappy YSL heels, the short sparkly dress and a fab pair of legs to be fair but then you see the wrinkles and its just awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You would miss the holiday selfies wouldn't you 🤭

Isn't it so strange the way the mother is trying to twin with her daughter, neither of them are young wans!! Like you see the long blonde hair, the high strappy YSL heels, the short sparkly dress and a fab pair of legs to be fair but then you see the wrinkles and its just awful.
You could just imagine a fella eyeing up the Mother from behind thinking "swit swoo" and then she turns around😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You could just imagine a fella eyeing up the Mother from behind thinking "swit swoo" and then she turns around😂
😂😂😂😂I know she has a great figure but she's mutton dressed as lamb. I wouldn't even mind but the look she's going for is so dated and stale. I'd say she would look fab in jeans and a blazer or a trouser suit. I cringe to death when I see her done up to the 9s trailing behind claudine.

Reactions: 5
The photos of her from electric picnic in the leather hot pants 😱 Yes she has fab legs but she’s all sun damaged on the chest and neck and she would look so much better covered up. I wonder what the husband thinks of it is he still an active member of the guards?

Reactions: 4
I
The photos of her from electric picnic in the leather hot pants 😱 Yes she has fab legs but she’s all sun damaged on the chest and neck and she would look so much better covered up. I wonder what the husband thinks of it is he still an active member of the guards?
saw that picture before, the cut out shoulders on the top. She's trying to do it all at once and it's a disaster. Less is more at her age.

Reactions: 4
She’s no taller then 5”4 she edits her legs to look taller. I’m getting a migraine looking at the bad photoshop she’s done to her knees here 🤯🤯🤯
Now that you point out her knees, Louise Cooney looks the same in her pics too. Legs for days and then is tiny far away head on top! Ridiculous looking.

Reactions: 5