Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
I thought the exact same thing! If she spent a fraction of the amount she spends on her chav clothes on her house it would be well spent.
If you actually google the address the original ad for the house comes up and so much of the decor is the same. Like cmon change something. It reminds me of the houses on Cribs in America that the rappers just rent, no personal touches at all.

Reactions: 2

foxcubs1000

I've been in her company and she's actually a lovely girl! The Instagram is off the charts though 🤣🤣🤣 I kinda love her though, has absolutely no idea of what's going on when she picks that camera up 🙈🙈😄😄😄
I think I just mean the awkward videoing when nothing is going on and constant photos, but I suppose that’s the norm for a lot of people Now. Seems they’ve been at constant gigs. She is keen to show off that they are “celebs” backstage and all!! She doesn’t seem to have any shame.

Gerry o

VIP Member
I bet she won’t be on gloating about Robbie’s new appointment he’s getting quite the backlash!

She sounds off her tits in the last post! What's with the American drawl, "Vitamins", and the shades. She's just too funny.