Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
New poster here....so when did she become friends with Dorit Kemsley?.....I see they were at the kids birthday party at weekend.....is she looking for a spot on real housewives now.....

Reactions: 3

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Wtf 😳😳
I wouldn't even wear those pumps to put my bins out
Their fashion seems to be stuck in a time warp I’ve never known a mother and daughter their age that dress the same and she always seems to be wearing the same bag and shoes in every photo

DeirdreIreland

Chatty Member
Lol, there's literally nothing going on in this one's head except for how she looks. It's really weird, this is the behaviour of a teenager, she has to be close to 40 and not a day passes that she doesn't post multiple selfies or videos of her admiring herself. She just can't resist the urge, could she not just have done that video of the "views" without getting her in it, like you could see nothing else only her. Its so boring at this stage, claudine we know you have a model's figure, blonde extensions and Louis Vuitton clothes, we get it. But there's honestly more to life and more to the world. I nearly find it fascinating although tragic too how self absorbed and in love with herself she is.
Spot on.

Yintang

What's the deal with this one then? I stumbled across her daughter's communion stories and went down a rabbit hole.

Did she literally just marry a rich famous footballer and that's the net result of who she is? A WAG who spends her hubby's earnings like it's going out of fashion? With that level of money you'd think she'd be able to afford a stylist who might bring her out of the late 90s inspired by Clueless teenage wardrobe?

The hack of the mom gave me a right LOL. The hair the dresses the makeup. It's like her daughter buys two of everything so they can be "twins" but the mam is pushing 70 and needs to get a life of her own. Bet Robbie loves her Stage 5 clinging 🤣
If I remember correctly, she has a first class honours degree in Economics or something similar. She in no way strikes me as a brain box.

Radioloco

I can't figure out who's more of a dose him or her, young Robbie looks like he was at a Michael Jackson concert before the final!!

• Haha

Walnutss

VIP Member
This thread is about to get busy again the podcast up and Adam said she's joining rhbh friend of dorits. Rumours probably come up every season but they seem to think she's in this time

• Sick
Reactions: 2

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Please tell me it’s a parody account, the video in the buggy. It’s like she thinks she’s taking a photo but it’s a video 😂

SparkleGal

Chatty Member
Ya I know I looked earlier and there was nothing

I just vomited in my mouth.

Is that a website Vs an Instagram ac?
Also is she still going on about how she’s a “normal working Mum” when she shoots one fucking ad for Spar every year or two? Like she actually gos in to Spar for her toilet roll 😂😂😂

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
Where does she live? She certainly does not seem to be home much but surely she has to be for school etc for boys
She lives in the former gated (No longer as the management company went bust) Abington in Malahide. Former residence include Ronan and Yvonne Keating. I’ve been on it a few times and it’s soul less. Unfinished houses on site in some parts and horrible railings around it.