Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emanwhe

Chatty Member
I always wonder are these endless videos of herself taken in real time, or posted a few days/weeks after. Robbie is sitting in a Sky Sports studio in London since this morning…so did he fly in from Dubai last night??

Reactions: 3

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
You’d know she never looks a social media because her IG and personal style is so dated.

What is the crack with the Halloween photo of them with the brother and his wife? Why are they all more or less wearing the same outfit? Mens outfits the same and girls have the same ears on??
Originality and imagination at its finest

Last edited:

Flower45

VIP Member
She's raging he interrupted her bath. Ha ha ha serves her right she's some odd ball having a bath in the middle of the day on St Stephens day!

Radioloco

Claudine's thread is the thread i will never stop following. I know I've said it about 1000 times but she is the gift that keeps on giving!!!!! It has to be a parody account! 😂😂😂😂 #claudine4eva
100% agree half the time you would think she's taking the piss!!😂

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
My friend lives in Abington and you’d often see the eldest on his bike cycling alone. There wouldn’t be any kids his age in the estate. A bit sad.

• Sad

bigbertha2021

Where does she live? She certainly does not seem to be home much but surely she has to be for school etc for boys

lou1984

Lots of lovely pics pd Hudson communion, but no pics of Robbie. Did he miss it cos of work commitments I wonder??

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
That dress for the BAFTA after party was horrific, even with her good figure it looked so unflattering.