Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muses

I saw Claudine years ago in a bar a few weeks after she had Robert and her figure was amazing. None of us could believe she had given birth just weeks before, her stomach was as flat as a board. She was beautiful.

Reactions: 2

emanwhe

Chatty Member
I can’t watch her stories with a straight face.

“It’s raining in sunny LA. What do you do when it’s raining?”

🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1

writteninthestars

Lots of lovely pics pd Hudson communion, but no pics of Robbie. Did he miss it cos of work commitments I wonder??
I’m sure they have the money for a private jet to even come to the church, it’s such an important day in his life. Money talks I suppose, the club were crowned champions today. That young lad won’t forget that .

Make It Stop

VIP Member
I’d say little Huddy takes the photos unless she has Robbie lying on the ground to get them from the bottom to the top elongating shots!!

Gwen

Is there any truth that the ex soccer player that was arrested is allegedly Robbie Keane

• Wow

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
They have known each other for years Dorit's husband was involved with Spurs at some stage... I'm embarrassed by my knowledge of this
Ah ok, makes sense now! Just the first pic I saw of them was at weekend at dorits kids party and I wondered....thought she would be looking to get on real housewives next lol