Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
That’s nonsense, what about older kids/teens who live in countryside & not in an estate & miles away from the local town.
I assume their parents organize play dates. All I’m saying is I’ve seen him cycling alone and that there isn’t many children his age if any in the estate, after it was commented Claudine and Robbie are always away.

Gerry o

VIP Member
If you actually google the address the original ad for the house comes up and so much of the decor is the same. Like cmon change something. It reminds me of the houses on Cribs in America that the rappers just rent, no personal touches at all.
Ah sure we would if we knew the address😎😄

Radioloco

Honestly the last few days of the malahide gigs crying to look like a celebrity by getting a lift in a golf buggy to an area where you have zero view of the stage!!🙈

Shellac

What's the deal with this one then? I stumbled across her daughter's communion stories and went down a rabbit hole.

Did she literally just marry a rich famous footballer and that's the net result of who she is? A WAG who spends her hubby's earnings like it's going out of fashion? With that level of money you'd think she'd be able to afford a stylist who might bring her out of the late 90s inspired by Clueless teenage wardrobe?

The hack of the mom gave me a right LOL. The hair the dresses the makeup. It's like her daughter buys two of everything so they can be "twins" but the mam is pushing 70 and needs to get a life of her own. Bet Robbie loves her Stage 5 clinging 🤣
Claudine has two boys no daughter. Is it her cousin? (Her mums sisters daughter or a friend).
I’m very curious to know how old her mum is.
Years ago I would see her mum in magazines etc she was many years on me at that stage & I’m late 40’s.

Rosie501

I assume their parents organize play dates. All I’m saying is I’ve seen him cycling alone and that there isn’t many children his age if any in the estate, after it was commented Claudine and Robbie are always away.
This is not true at all, lots of kids his age there! However his parents are never there, quite sad really for them !