Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

foxcubs1000

I see Claudine is back doing her best to provide support and inspiration and appear relatable in these austere and difficult times 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3

Meteor09

Chatty Member
He always looks like he thinks he's just getting his picture taken as opposed to a video.
Cringe worthy 🤣🤣

• Haha

Mommamia

VIP Member
Oh dear god someone please tell his woman what a fool she’s making of herself like what is the purpose of these silly pics of her her her silly smile always like who is she doing it for?!
So so dated this woman is she is stuck
In a time warp and as for her mother 🙈 no words!
Spot on you can tell how old she is by he style which hasn't changed since she was 21 hahahah as for the mother it's just comical!

Thelaalaa

Chatty Member
New poster here....so when did she become friends with Dorit Kemsley?.....I see they were at the kids birthday party at weekend.....is she looking for a spot on real housewives now.....
They have known each other for years Dorit's husband was involved with Spurs at some stage... I'm embarrassed by my knowledge of this

• Haha

Make It Stop

VIP Member
I wonder are Claudine and Robbie always on the bag. It would make sense then why she would think it a good idea to make multiple videos of her big smiley head adoring herself and posting them to the gram.

Radioloco

Poor Robert is allergic to the mother, as for the granny going on hols again with them I'd say Robbie short of saying f**K off!!