Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Of all the instagrammers I look forward to her posts for the comedic value alone. Watching her eye fu@k herself in her silent videos, the 90's styling, Robbie looking bored of his face, her Mum's dresses, Hudson..the brother..... I think she's hilarious and she's not selling which makes a big difference.
Planet Claudine. It seems like a joyous place alright

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What's the deal with this one then? I stumbled across her daughter's communion stories and went down a rabbit hole.

Did she literally just marry a rich famous footballer and that's the net result of who she is? A WAG who spends her hubby's earnings like it's going out of fashion? With that level of money you'd think she'd be able to afford a stylist who might bring her out of the late 90s inspired by Clueless teenage wardrobe?

The hack of the mom gave me a right LOL. The hair the dresses the makeup. It's like her daughter buys two of everything so they can be "twins" but the mam is pushing 70 and needs to get a life of her own. Bet Robbie loves her Stage 5 clinging 🤣

• Haha

Ryan80

VIP Member
I feel like she has been living at Malahide Castle & St Anne’s park for the last couple of weeks

• Haha
She should have spent awhile longer in ‘collage’ and learned how to spell it …. College. So many modern women letting the gender down with their vacuous vanity. We need more good role models for the next generation.
She is forever spelling things wrong. And one of those who doesn't know the correct use of your, you're, their, there🙄🙄

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
“No photography or videography is permitted at this private Beyoncé performance”
Tacky Claudine never puts down the phone.
that would really piss me off if I was there.

Jennymac

VIP Member
It looks like robbie was out there working at a football camp for the hotel , so I'd say the whole holiday was free. They seem quite tight with money I didnt think they would spend the money to stay at that hotel

I haven't watched claudines stories in months, just looked in there. she's in Beverly Hills. have to say she's looking very very like the mother, I suppose that's what happens when you insist on wearing the same clothes hair and makeup you wore when you were young nearly 20 years later. she could be anywhere in the world (but let's face it it's usually a super tacky bling hotel) but she will show you around the hotel/surroundings and always end the video on herself giving a full up and down of her short black dress🙄yawn

Make It Stop

VIP Member
The photos of her from electric picnic in the leather hot pants 😱 Yes she has fab legs but she’s all sun damaged on the chest and neck and she would look so much better covered up. I wonder what the husband thinks of it is he still an active member of the guards?

You can tell her ma loves the limelight but I’d say Robbie tells her he’s not going and that’s his way of getting out of it. That way he can enjoy his evening without someone awkwardly videoing him.

Just seeing all this stuff about Instagram just being about ads, she sdoesnt really do ads does she? She’s harmless enough but shed be a dose if you were in her company.
She is deffo harmless, she wouldn’t need the money to do ads. In fairness she does always look amazing she keeps herself in great shape. I’d imagine her ma never left the house without being done up either.

Reactions: 3

Muses

When I search for her now I can't find her. Just clicked a tag on Robbie's page and it took me to her page. Not sure why I can't find her myself though?

Nopatience

VIP Member
This one is hilarious, she cannot be comfortable wearing those height shoes and dress that are painted onto her in Spanish summer heat 🤣 she has some body you can’t deny that!
It’s like she fancies her brother 🤣 I hope Joan joins them soon I’m actually missing her
Joan is there, they where all on the same flight as me 2 weeks ago.

Gerry o

VIP Member
She’s over 60 as far as I know! Looks well alright but so not right look for her age they both seem to live in a time warp

Sazmac

Do you know I’ve been sitting here mulling over the thought that Claudine popping up at all Robbie’s football/business engagements reminded me of someone. It’s taken me ages to figure out who, but does anyone remember when Chelsea won the Champions League a few year back and John Terry changed into his kit even though he hadn’t played in the final. Memes were popping up everywhere of his big smiley head lifting the trophy. Claudine reminds me of a meme popping up in all of Robbie’s events with the big smiley head acting like she’s the trophy 🏆🤣
hahaha YES John terry the full kit wanker 🤣

• Haha