Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aoma

Chatty Member
That’s some of the worst photoshop I’ve ever seen, up there with Faces by Grace and her size 8 waist in every grid post 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Ryan80

VIP Member
Right I've looked back at some of her grid photos and videos. You need to see the one, dated June 7th, where she has her wedding photo and video up. You can see her filming it off of her tv and her reflection at the bottom of the screen. It's unreal.
That’s hilarious. Like @Canyouactuallycope said, it’s like a take the mick account but it’s actually real 😆😆😆

• Haha

Make It Stop

VIP Member
I can't figure out who's more of a dose him or her, young Robbie looks like he was at a Michael Jackson concert before the final!!
I’d say he’s being groomed by her to be the perfect Instagram show off. The kids don’t stand a chance. Claudine recording herself walking slowly down the steps 🫣🥴

Calalily

I see on her page she has a go fund me account for frontline workers . What did the frontline workers receive anyone know ?

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
I notice RoRo is wearing his Simon Cowell’s (high heels) again to stop him looking like a Munchkin next to the rest of them. 🤣

• Haha

Shellac

With most of Ireland shocked and disgusted at the news of poor Aishling Murphy could she not just for one day refrain from putting up vain vacuous photos of herself. Just one day to reflect on something else.
Thinking the same since yesterday.

Jennymac

VIP Member
Sure her youngest was never brought away with then until this year he was left at home with the granny people questioned Robbie on it on his insta , she didn't have insta then, same with the matches in the UK she goes to them when he is working presenting and sometimes brings the older child but never her 5 year old

• Wow