Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Shes still there. It was little Robbie’s birthday the other day, big Robbie had a post up for him so I broke me neck getting over to Claudine page to see her post 150 photos of herself for little Roberts birthday post but was disappointed to find none. The last post on her page is from Paddys day.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can she do anything without her mother! That dress was strange on her last night, like something you’d wear for the debs and get the arms scratched off ye for the night. I’d love to see her in a baggy tracksuit just once 🤣🤣

• Haha

SparkleGal

VIP Member
I noticed that and I burst out laughing. How tragic.
Thank you!! Yes so fucking tragic. Omg. What the fuck like? Is the Ma not pushing 60? I’d be mortified.

The ma is such a clinger. She's a show. Whole family are an embarrassment
I don’t care if she’s from Malahide and has a degree 🤣 she’s just trash- every outfit is labels, labels, labels. It’s so NEW MONEY. Cringe. People with proper money wouldn’t be caught dead being that flashy. It’s a no- no in upper class circles. It’s tacky and not appreciated.

Thank you!! Yes so fucking tragic. Omg. What the fuck like? Is the Ma not pushing 60? I’d be mortified.

I don’t care if she’s from Malahide and has a degree 🤣 she’s just trash- every outfit is labels, labels, labels. It’s so NEW MONEY. Cringe. People with proper money wouldn’t be caught dead being that flashy. It’s a no- no in upper class circles. It’s tacky and not appreciated.
Also don’t get me wrong I do like a nice fancy bag the odd time- but I mix it up with Penney’s- Zara- charity shop finds- this one has no imagination- can you imagine her shopping in Penney’s like a normal woman??? 😂😂😂😂😂

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
In fairness to her all the other women she poses with are in the same style. It’s a bit like Georgia penna in Dubai, they all look/dress the same

Reactions: 4

writteninthestars

This one is hilarious, she cannot be comfortable wearing those height shoes and dress that are painted onto her in Spanish summer heat 🤣 she has some body you can’t deny that!
It’s like she fancies her brother 🤣 I hope Joan joins them soon I’m actually missing her

I
The photos of her from electric picnic in the leather hot pants 😱 Yes she has fab legs but she’s all sun damaged on the chest and neck and she would look so much better covered up. I wonder what the husband thinks of it is he still an active member of the guards?
saw that picture before, the cut out shoulders on the top. She's trying to do it all at once and it's a disaster. Less is more at her age.

My dog max

VIP Member
Is she ever at home🤔 Follows Robbie every where….
Getting over the fear of flying in a helicopter… really!!

Jennymac

VIP Member
At home I actually don't know why this one had kids. She used to go away for years and bring Robert and leave Hudson at home he was only brought the last year or two . I remember robbie putting up xmas morning videos and there would only be him and Robert Hudson would be in bed and she was probably the same

• Wow

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Looks like Robbie raided the small kids wardrobe again in that photo…god he really dresses ridiculously

• Haha