Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You could just imagine a fella eyeing up the Mother from behind thinking "swit swoo" and then she turns around😂
😂😂😂😂I know she has a great figure but she's mutton dressed as lamb. I wouldn't even mind but the look she's going for is so dated and stale. I'd say she would look fab in jeans and a blazer or a trouser suit. I cringe to death when I see her done up to the 9s trailing behind claudine.

Reactions: 5

huebism

Jesus does she ever do anything else other than smile at herself in her camera… like WTF…. Who gets on like that!!!

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
She’s so new money. All her accessories are huge CC’s and big Gucci prints, very like Coleen Rooney.

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
How does the ma afford to be a socialite/lady of leisure? Her husband is a retired Garda Sergeant. Fair enough Claudine may buy her the odd designer item and bring her places... But the woman is like something out of RHWOBH ( a cheaper version 🤣)

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
She’s no taller then 5”4 she edits her legs to look taller. I’m getting a migraine looking at the bad photoshop she’s done to her knees here 🤯🤯🤯
Now that you point out her knees, Louise Cooney looks the same in her pics too. Legs for days and then is tiny far away head on top! Ridiculous looking.

not_influenced

VIP Member
If she'd a big following or sponsored content coming out her eyeballs you'd understand it but the mother is like her shadow. Always there in the background!!

Gerry o

VIP Member
It’s kinda very sad how vain she is like what goes on in her head 🤦‍♀️ Just live your life Claudine

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It’s funny because she ticks a lot of conventionally attractive boxes but she just isn’t attractive. Maybe it’s the vanity. It’s very off putting

mrsbeaverhausen

We say a lot about Claudine but at least she has teh decency to acknowledge a tragedy or death which is more than can be said for other “instahuns”

lou1984

Is she actually for real with her stories, I'm actually looking with my mouth open thinking if this is what money is no thank you!!! Sitting round dressed up in a hotel lobby, kids on screens, husband on phone, mother dressed up like a Christmas decoration thinking she's about 30 years younger than she is, drinking champagne. It looks completely tragic. She just can't resist the urge to get herself, her hair, her chanel earrings, her white dress her legs in every single thing she posts. I've seen serious levels of vanity on Instagram but this one takes the biscuit. But I feel she's so dim she doesn't even realise how horrendously boring and dated this whole look is.
Christmas decoration love it🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Muses

Why was she spending time on Hudson's Communion day getting someone to take videos of her strutting up and down, posing etc? Especially when she was the only parent he had there that day. It was his day, not hers. She's very annoying.

• Sick