Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sazmac

I had a dalliance with Robbie Keane many a moon ago .. and not a chance Miss Malahide would look sideways at a Tallaght man if he wasn’t a footballer..! I was “Robbed” 😂🤭
You’re still in with a chance, Robbie doesn’t keep it in his pants 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ll be blocked soon. I had to comment. Couldn’t help it. 🙈
Yes it’s v odd as she has nothing to says. How does she have a first in finance?!!
Good for you because that was blatant bragging and its not cool. Any of it. She didn't need to show how she got to London but couldn't pass up the chance to brag and be flashy, but it's the total opposite to what she's thinking people will think, nobody is envious, it's actually ridiculous.

I've missed these videos. Claudine eye fu@*ing herself, as she pans the camera around. Robbie'd fake smile, Hudson acting like a 2 year old and Robert hiding. No Joan? 🤣

• Haha

Calalily

I cringe so much for this one
I see his shoes that you wouldn't wear to take your bin out cos you would die of embarrassment has made it into the papers 😅

• Haha

Radioloco

I haven't been on this thread in a while but the John Terry Post above sums her up!!😂👏 Everytime I see the granny dressed up it makes my toes curl, when will she realise her age!!🙈 The only ones that don't look mortified in the videos is the youngest lad as he knows no different! His brother is short of getting under the table with embarrassment..

• Haha

Rosie501

Was Claudine’s trip to the Gaiety gifted? Why does she not acknowledge that? If so, disappointing that she doesn’t gift some of those tickets to children less fortunate… I’m sure if she wanted to go they can afford to pay! Totally don’t understand The Gaiety gifting these instahuns when it always sells out and is so well known!

foxcubs1000

You can tell her ma loves the limelight but I’d say Robbie tells her he’s not going and that’s his way of getting out of it. That way he can enjoy his evening without someone awkwardly videoing him.

Just seeing all this stuff about Instagram just being about ads, she sdoesnt really do ads does she? She’s harmless enough but shed be a dose if you were in her company.

I’ve just looked at her insta. They had a wedding party for the boys communion?? And the mother in a one shoulder number. I’m cringing so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I really wish she would get a stylist. Her husbands money is wasted on her because everything she buys is so dated and tacky

Reactions: 5