Classic Emmerdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually cheered when Shelley fought back for once but of course I bet Steph won’t take it lying down

Steph is like those vile school bullies only she never grew out of it
I don't remember her being that awful, loved her style but her treatment of Shelley was horrendous.

Reactions: 8
zomg! was just telling mr kcc how much I love sam and how I think james hooton is such a good actor and he says, "you know he's ripped to fuck, don't you? he makes kelvin fletcher look weedy"

so I did an image search and omg

Reactions: 4
Yes he is very different to his character and to not change Sam over the years more into who he naturally is ( obviously Sam the character has grown) shows his ability as an actor.

Reactions: 1
I really can't stand scenes where Sam's in it,he does my head in lol.
I don't remember alot of these characters first time like ethan,Simon,

great episodes today. I love it when soaps have a trip away from the usual place - see also classic corra being in blackpool atm

loving how sassy victoria's getting! and at least marlon got a kiss to make up for his shitty day

Reactions: 6
great episodes today. I love it when soaps have a trip away from the usual place - see also classic corra being in blackpool atm

loving how sassy victoria's getting! and at least marlon got a kiss to make up for his shitty day
Victoria was quite funny today:

(to Nicola): “Just follow your nose, it’s big enough”

(to Simon): “Well there’s good news” (Marlon walks in) “and there’s bad news” (Nicola walks in)

Reactions: 5
Victoria was quite funny today:

(to Nicola): “Just follow your nose, it’s big enough”

(to Simon): “Well there’s good news” (Marlon walks in) “and there’s bad news” (Nicola walks in)

and not forgetting, "shall I hold your ice cream while she hits you?"

Reactions: 4
Just woke up my snoozing husband by laughing out loud at Laurel - she has just gone out wearing the Dingles settee throws.

Reactions: 3
Finally Ethan tells Debbeh to get lost..Very satisfying and well overdue.

Reactions: 5
oh dear g-d, the ethan and debbie scenes have been excruciating

I did quite enjoy chastity's sit-in tho

Reactions: 2
How old was Debbie meant to be when She was sleeping with Andy? She only looks like she’s about 12

Can’t wait for Chloe to leave, she’s an awful character.

How old was Debbie meant to be when She was sleeping with Andy? She only looks like she’s about 12

Can’t wait for Chloe to leave, she’s an awful character.
Hypocrite Cain can’t exactly say anything though as he slept with 15 year old Ollie Reynolds when he was 25/26. Always had a thing for teenagers that one.

Reactions: 3
Outrageously ITV3 are not showing any Classic Emmerdales over Christmas! Haven't they learned from last year?
Last episode before Christmas on Dec 22nd..Resuming on Jan 2nd.

urgh..

Reactions: 7
Outrageously ITV3 are not showing any Classic Emmerdales over Christmas! Haven't they learned from last year?
Last episode before Christmas on Dec 22nd..Resuming on Jan 2nd.

urgh..
No doubt it will be all the frigging carry on films for the millionth time again

Reactions: 1