Classic Eastenders #2 Lisa & Louise have gone overseas & it’s far too soon for Alfie Moon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm watching the August 2012 episodes on iPlayer and Whitney has annoyed me. Why would she kiss her friend's boyfriend so passionately during a game of spin the bottle, in front of said friend ? :cautious:

Reactions: 1
I loved Kats hair during this time. I actually got it done myself and copied her I loved it. Then Rihanna took it to the extreme. Kats was nicer and more subtle - like mine πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
I quite liked it, wish they’d kept Chrissie in it, love the actress.
Chrissie is a goddess 😍 I adore her! She took that punch like a champ. Is there anything she can’t do?! Lol.

I just found it all too blah though. It would have been better without the Alfie/Billy and Kat/Mo scenes imo. Especially the Alfie Billy scenes!

Reactions: 5
I was distracted by Zoes over gelled fringe during her scenes yesterday. Can't wait for the whole of Albert square to know that she shagged crusty Den Watts 🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Zoe going to board a plane with a stolen council sign!
And loving Sharon’s 2005 clothes πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 3