Classic Eastenders #2 Lisa & Louise have gone overseas & it’s far too soon for Alfie Moon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we wave bye bye to the Ferreira family soon? Who moves into their place? Minty and Garry?
We say bye bye to them in one of today’s episodes I think. It’s weird but since 2005 Ash & Ronny have only appeared in a couple of episodes. It seems these two were already semi-written out at the end of 2004. The Ferreiras in 2005 only really consisted of Tariq, Adi, Kareena & Sasha

Reactions: 2
We say bye bye to them in one of today’s episodes I think. It’s weird but since 2005 Ash & Ronny have only appeared in a couple of episodes. It seems these two were already semi-written out at the end of 2004. The Ferreiras in 2005 only really consisted of Tariq, Adi, Kareena & Sasha
I did notice very little screen time for them. Real waste of a family.

Did Jonny move into Phil's old house. The one before the house that Sam lost?

Reactions: 1
The Ferrara’s leaving didn’t even get the duff duff moment, let alone the fancy theme. Awh. Good riddance to the worst family in EE’s history. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but how the hell is she 40?! I can’t remember her name 🤣
Tina, Johnny’s mistress? She’s had a heavy paper round

I tried to find out the actress’s real age but couldn’t find it anywhere. One thing I did find out is she has a son with Craig McLachlan (Henry from Neighbours). Their son was born in 2000

• Wow
  • Haha
Tina, Johnny’s mistress? She’s had a heavy paper round

I tried to find out the actress’s real age but couldn’t find it anywhere. One thing I did find out is she has a son with Craig McLachlan (Henry from Neighbours). Their son was born in 2000
I read this wrong at first and thought you said Craig was her son 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Usually love Phil but him basically saying he'll go up and show Jane a good time is making me sick.

• Sick
  • Haha
Usually love Phil but him basically saying he'll go up and show Jane a good time is making me sick.

Really disgusting! And Ian is a weasel, but that was horrible to see a grown man being abused by a bully.

I do like the parallel of modern EE matching up with classic EE, with Phil and Ben getting nicked on the same day, decades apart. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Really disgusting! And Ian is a weasel, but that was horrible to see a grown man being abused by a bully.

I do like the parallel of modern EE matching up with classic EE, with Phil and Ben getting nicked on the same day, decades apart. :ROFLMAO:
It was difficult to watch Phil bully Ian and him basically saying I'll rape Jane by showing her a good time made me feel sick. Yes, it seems to be working out well with the unintentional parallels.

Loving all the costumes, but ewwww Alfie, Little Mo was raped in that pub, don't just randomly sidle up and kiss her. Ewwwww.

Reactions: 3