Classic Eastenders #2 Lisa & Louise have gone overseas & it’s far too soon for Alfie Moon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m being thick but I don’t get the point of the scene with Stacey pouring ketchup on the solitary chip and all over the table then flicking it onto the floor in the cafe 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Maybe I’m being thick but I don’t get the point of the scene with Stacey pouring ketchup on the solitary chip and all over the table then flicking it onto the floor in the cafe 🤷‍♀️
Me too, just amplified what a tit she is

Just posted this on up to date Eastenders thread…..Classic Eastenders this week, there’s a body buried under the Vic and Chrissie has just found the weapon! Coincidence. Sure there was another one

Reactions: 1
Just posted this on up to date Eastenders thread…..Classic Eastenders this week, there’s a body buried under the Vic and Chrissie has just found the weapon! Coincidence. Sure there was another one
Sharon
Sharon wasn’t involved in the killing but it was because of her Den got angry in the first place and went for Chrissie

Sharon
Sharon wasn’t involved in the killing but it was because of her Den got angry in the first place and went for Chrissie

And yet she’s not mentioned the similarities in the modern episodes.

The Jonny and Ruby heart to heart was boring AF too. I don’t care 😂

Reactions: 3
I've been busy binge watching the 2012 eps but is it worth watching this week's classic EE? I can't be arsed for Pauline and Sonia.

I've been busy binge watching the 2012 eps but is it worth watching this week's classic EE? I can't be arsed for Pauline and Sonia.
It's ok but a bit repetitive. Pauline nagging and the Ruby/Tina/Johnny stuff dragged a bit.

Reactions: 2
Mo didn’t even thank Billy for looking after Freddie and taking him to the doctors. She’s turned into a bit of an hole these days.

Reactions: 7
Isn’t Leo’s mum the one who goes out with Billy later on and is also the mum to his son (Lola’s dad)

I’m so confused 🤣

Noticed the woman who plays Heather was also in it yesterday playing another character

Reactions: 1
Isn’t Leo’s mum the one who goes out with Billy later on and is also the mum to his son (Lola’s dad)

I’m so confused 🤣

Noticed the woman who plays Heather was also in it yesterday playing another character
Yes the woman who played Leo’s mum on the estate later played a different character, Julie Perkins in 2010 - 2011, Billy’s former girlfriend from when they grew up in a children’s home who revealed they had a son who then fathered a daughter, Lola

And yes Cheryl Fergison, who later played Heather, played the woman who Big Mo visited in prison

Do any of you remember when Lacey was on Secrets from the square and said she got down to the final 2 for the Millers with her cousin? I read Leo Taylor is her cousin irl so I was thinking maybe he went for Darren while she auditioned for Demi?