Classic Eastenders #2 Lisa & Louise have gone overseas & it’s far too soon for Alfie Moon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick recap:

Lisa has managed to escape the clutches of the Mitchells but Phil is on her tail in Portugal
Peggy is looking for a new bar manager which means a certain chirpy Cockney is on his way at some point
Great acting from Kacey Ainsworth & Alex Ferns in today’s 2nd Halloween episode
Sharon is engaged to Tom & Little Mo is desperate to divorce Trevor in order to marry Billy. It’s Halloween 2002. Something makes me think these two engaged couples will have another connection soon 😉

Reactions: 7
Must say that fire was very considerate taking its time to take hold 😂
Those scenes would be slaughtered all over social media if they happened now.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Must say that fire was very considerate taking its time to take hold 😂
Those scenes would be slaughtered all over social media if they happened now.

You'd think with all the polyester in the Slater's house, it would have gone right up!

The build up from the beginning of the Hallowe'en episodes was much better than the finale. I'd have left Trevor to burn, so Tom deserved his fate trying to be all main guy action hero.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Really liked the scenes with Mo turning the tables on Trevor. Wish they hadn’t kept piling on the misery and kept her with Billy!

Reactions: 8
Agree the build up to the fire was brilliant, little bits like the grim reaper standing in the cafe was fab 🤣
Apparently Tom's character was supposed to be in it a year, but Zoe's absence meant they brought forward Tom and Sharon's story and his contract was ended 5 months early! No job security in EastEnders land 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How could Whitney not know that you can live a full life with HIV if you are on AZT? Her 2006 Motorolla Flip phone wasn't enough to clarify that she is stuck in a 20 year time trap. Best bring back her faux fur hooded coat and hoop earrings.

Reactions: 3
How could Whitney not know that you can live a full life with HIV if you are on AZT? Her 2006 Motorolla Flip phone wasn't enough to clarify that she is stuck in a 20 year time trap. Best bring back her faux fur hooded coat and hoop earrings.
Are you in the wrong thread, this is the Classic Eastenders thread 🙂 Was this meant for the regular Eastenders thread? Also she doesn’t have a Motorola Flip phone, it looks like an iPhone

2A59A051-DB57-4543-8278-24A0C8512CCE.jpeg

9EC495E0-2276-45F6-86BA-9E101559DAF0.jpeg

• Haha
Just watching the fire episodes and even though I know this happened, I have no recollection at all!

The acting between Mo and Trevor is top notch!

Peggy was surprisingly compassionate to Sharon in the aftermath episodes I thought.

I find their dynamic really interesting. On the one hand Peggy has a burning resentment about the fallout of her affair with Phil and can't forgive her for damaging Phil & Grants relationship. Yet I also think she recognises something of herself in Sharon and has in spite of herself a kind of maternal love and affection for her. Especially at the time it appeared she had no family left.
---
I
That Dave bloke was really grim, don’t remember him first time around 🤢
[/QUOTE

I don't remember him either and his friends were equally grim...

Phil mitchell is doing my head in, i never remembered him being this bad but i can't stand him at the minute 🙄

This is the only time I like Sonia being a pushy witch.Anyone with an inch of sense could see Lisa she’s mine would not hand back the baby that easily.Sam being pregnant was the most boring bullshit piece of gossip to have.Who’d care if she was she’s not 13

Still think it's Steven behind those letters and today Alfie Moon arrives? Doesn't he pretend to be the new manager?

Reactions: 1
Still think it's Steven behind those letters and today Alfie Moon arrives? Doesn't he pretend to be the new manager?
Completely on memory I think Alfie goes to the Vic to commit some sort of crime or scam or something. As Peggy had been told an applicant for the Vic manager’s job was coming when Alfie walks into the pub she automatically assumes it’s him. She calls him by this other person’s name and Alfie just goes along with it

That’s how I remember it anyway. We’ll see if I was right this afternoon 😄