Classic Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who else finds Samantha a total waste of time as a character. Bland.
And Zoe drains the life out of the show. Whoever thought she’d make a great permanent character?!

Reactions: 9
I'm actually smiling at the TV watching Roy and Hayley's relationship blossoming. It's so lovely! 🥰

I'm finding the Nick and Leanne storyline is dragging on a bit, I'm fed up of seeing Gail weeping in a turtleneck. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yay! I prefer Classic to Modern too, I record it every a day and catch up on an evening. I was 15/16 when the current episodes were first shown and I remember them well. Loving the Dierdre SL!
Same!! I love it!

She gets that gig, cos her mother wrote it and is the executive director.
What channel is this on please?

Watching cc makes me realise what it was like back in the day..one or two episodes per week. When I’m watching my recorded ones on a night, they don’t follow on like the new ones do, it’s just assumed it’s been a week or so between the episodes, as it was in real life! I love that!

Reactions: 2
Same!! I love it!

What channel is this on please?

Watching cc makes me realise what it was like back in the day..one or two episodes per week. When I’m watching my recorded ones on a night, they don’t follow on like the new ones do, it’s just assumed it’s been a week or so between the episodes, as it was in real life! I love that!
Syndicate - BBC 1 Tuesday 9pm. Yesterday was the second episode.

Reactions: 1
Did being up that tree genuinely make Emily sick? Her little voice all croaky on yesterday's episode. 😂

Also I hope that's the last we see of boring Des and his garden furniture sofa. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I have a question. Did fiona have a second child then? Because if emma on the new series is hers and Steve’s then I’m assuming so?

Reactions: 4
I have a question. Did fiona have a second child then? Because if emma on the new series is hers and Steve’s then I’m assuming so?
I was thinking that this afternoon when they said it was a boy, I thought they were thinking we would have forgotten the sex of the baby so now you have mentioned it will have to find out.

Edit - This is all I can find at the moment - A few months later, viewers speculated that newcomer Emma Brooker could be Fiona and Steve's secret daughter. .......
The 2 did get back together after she had Morgan but split up when Angela Griffiths decided to leave Corrie so looks like it was an after thought to bring in a new character.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think she left just as she was pregnant with Emma, no one knew she was pregnant hence why Steve never knew she existed

Reactions: 5
I was thinking that this afternoon when they said it was a boy, I thought they were thinking we would have forgotten the sex of the baby so now you have mentioned it will have to find out.

Edit - This is all I can find at the moment - A few months later, viewers speculated that newcomer Emma Brooker could be Fiona and Steve's secret daughter. .......
The 2 did get back together after she had Morgan but split up when Angela Griffiths decided to leave Corrie so looks like it was an after thought to bring in a new character.
Ahhh interesting! Don’t they know us tattlers have good memories 😂😂 thanks 😊

Reactions: 2
I thinki vaguely remember Emma having a brother when the man she thought was her dad died? Could be the baby? Or have I totally made that up lol

Reactions: 7
PLEASE don't read this if you don't like Spoilers as there are loads in it re Steve and Fiona.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I think it was an afterthought after viewers kept commenting how much like Fiona the character Emma was.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.