Classic Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd forgotten about the Maud and Sidney story, poor bugger dying in car with Fred and Audrey!
Trolly dolly Kenny :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fred and Audrey driving round with a dead body 😂
That wouldn’t happen in current Corrie without everyone kicking off

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fred and Audrey driving round with a dead body 😂
That wouldn’t happen in current Corrie without everyone kicking off
So bizarre! Poor bloke lolololol!!! Pegging it dead is a good option to take if one gets manhandled for a country pub lunch with Fred & Aud!

• Haha
Why doesn’t Kenny work at the school? I feel I’ve missed something
He slept with the headmistress so they sacked him.
He was working at the cabin for a while to help Rita but now stupid Sharon is there, he’s not needed.

He slept with the headmistress so they sacked him.
He was working at the cabin for a while to help Rita but now stupid Sharon is there, he’s not needed.
Oooh saucy 🙈 Thank you, I remember him in the kabin

Reactions: 1
The Katy storyline was too much she killed herself, really depressing storyline
I don’t remember that either. So they’ve got Alison mentally ill in the not too distant future and then what’ll be about 6 months time at 10 episodes a week, the Katy storyline!

I didn’t finish watching yesterday’s first episode but why were Fred and Audrey taking Sidney out, to ask him his intentions with Maud? As soon as he said “I don’t feel well” I knew what was coming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t remember it happening first time round but I was creasing laughing at it yesterday.
Whoever was the script writers back then need to come and inject some of that fun back in current Corrie.

Reactions: 6
Ken and Deirdre’s kitchen. I’m bemused by that copper jelly mould on the wall above the cooker. It’s very phallic looking

• Haha
When Deidre opened the door to Blanche I was delighted. You can tell she’s proper Blanche now and she’s in it for years. Soon we’ll have Norris too so it will make up for a lot of the stupid stories like the Harries’

Ken and Deirdre’s kitchen. I’m bemused by that copper jelly mould on the wall above the cooker. It’s very phallic looking
I'm sure something was mentioned about that jelly mould a few years ago when Deirdre passed away.

Reactions: 1
I’m about a week behind, what a crying witch Alison is, kicking off because Kevin bought his own kids some trainers! God she’s so annoying, only been with him 5 minutes and carrying on over the kids, even over Rosehhh coming round, crying cow 😂.
I adore Jack and Vera 🥰
What the hell was Mike Baldwin thinking, the way he treated lovely Alma and now shagging that dog Linda 😂
Love classic Corrie!

The scene with Jack and Vera was sublime. No over acting, histrionics or sensationalism needed. You’d have thought they were a real couple the way they spoke to each other before Jack went for his op.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone think Steve McDonald was a better actor back then? He seems to really over act these days and pull these stupid faces all the time

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.