Classic Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is Gail supposed to be? I don’t really watch normal Corrie but even from bits of it I’ve seen if I’m at my mums and she’s watching it she seems like an old bitter woman now 😅 where as from watching classic Corrie I feel like Gail was friends (and quite a good one too) to lots of people on the street years ago in classic Corrie but they portray her in a different way now?
im sure on classic Corrie she’s in her fairly early thirties . I’m sure when they said I nearly had a fit because I’m the same age she’s meant to be and I look nowhere close to that!

Reactions: 3
How old is Gail supposed to be? I don’t really watch normal Corrie but even from bits of it I’ve seen if I’m at my mums and she’s watching it she seems like an old bitter woman now 😅 where as from watching classic Corrie I feel like Gail was friends (and quite a good one too) to lots of people on the street years ago in classic Corrie but they portray her in a different way now?
They seem to have given her a few personality transplants over the years

Gail in the show now is early 60s (early 40s in classic Corrie). Helen Worth who plays her is in her 70s!
Martin Platt is meant to be 31/32 on Classic Corrie.

Reactions: 2
She had her 41st birthday a wee while ago on the classic one so she’d only be around 63 now

Nick is ageing really fast he looked as old as Audrey last night
How old is he supposed to be and how olds the bloke who plays him?
The character of Nick Tilsley was born on 31st December 1980 and was first seen on 5th January 1981.

As eeeee1 correctly stated, he is supposed to be 40 but looks far older. Think Ben Price needs to lay off the cigarettes, not doing him any favours.

I can understand a couple of years difference between an actor and the character they play. However nine years difference is taking the piss somewhat.

Can’t believe her ‘mother’ is only 7 years older 😂 also can’t believe Helen is 70, I thought she looked old for her age because I thought she was a lot younger but actually she looks really good!

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe her ‘mother’ is only 7 years older 😂 also can’t believe Helen is 70, I thought she looked old for her age because I thought she was a lot younger but actually she looks really good!
Same my mum is 73 and Helen looks loads younger than her (I’d get a clip round the ear hole if my mum knew I’d typed this 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is there an issue with the episodes on the hub? I tried to watch yesterdays first ep, but it was one that was shown last week?

Is there an issue with the episodes on the hub? I tried to watch yesterdays first ep, but it was one that was shown last week?
I noticed on the Sky Q ITV Catch Up only yesterday’s 2nd episode was available and not the 1st episode

Reactions: 1
What is the outcome of Steve's fag runs?
Steve and Vikram are still at the 'fag runs' (cigarettes, incase any of the easily offended misinterpret the F word) by the time of the Bet and Reg special series in Brighton. That was November 1999.

Steve makes a detour via Brighton to pay Vicky a visit.

That scene with Maxine talking tit about Gary without realising Judy was there having her hair washed was absolute Corrie perfection.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.