Classic Coronation Street #3 Save the cobbles residents are whining, whilst Deirdre and Dev are 69ing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not long I’m afraid. I think we’re currently in May 2002. Sean’s first appearance is July 2003. It won’t take long to get through over a year’s worth of episodes so in a few short months he will flounce into view

Edit: I think he makes a one off appearance in July 2003. Then another appearance in April 2004. Then he becomes permanent when he starts lodging with Eileen from August 2004
Can I ask why nobody likes Sean? I’ve given up on current corrie years ago as it was so tedious and he was always kind of a non character to me, didn’t do much at all. But I remember loving him when he was first in it 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 1
I had two major Corrie crushes in the 00s: Karen McDonald and the lovely Ronnie Clayton. Steve did well with the ladies, for saying he had a roadkill vole on top of his loaf

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Blimey it really hasn't been very good this week!
Though did laugh when Tricky Dicky said I have great news, and David says ' are you leaving?' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just popping in to say that the shot of Anne Malone being locked in the freezer gave me sleepless nights for months and months on end 🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was thinking that I might stop watching after the Richard storyline finishes but I might stick it out until Bradley Walsh and his screen family come in. Yesterday’s episodes really annoyed me and once Sean and Kelly come into the factory and Becky appears, I think there will be more of the same
It stopped being 'classic' for me when Mavis and Percy left.

Saying that the Hillman storyline was memorable. They keep trying to replicate it to no avail.

I will stop watching once Mike dies as I can't stand the Connors and have no interest watching them a second time around.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Saying that the Hillman storyline was memorable. They keep trying to replicate it to no avail.

I will stop watching once Mike dies as I can't stand the Connors and have no interest watching them a second time around.
Liam was an utter bell end. I'd forgotten all about him

I wish I’d started watching it sooner - I came in when Des Barnes was hiding Derek’s gnomes and I’m seeing a huge difference in the few years between then and where we are now.

I saw a clip of Mike’s final scenes I think when Johnny Briggs died and I don’t remember it so yeah I’ll stick around for the Baldwins and then take it from there!

I know the cast go away in their annual leave too but I love the fact everyone’s ignoring the fact that pasty Janice is a lovely shade of golden brown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm a bit behind (again! - damn shift work) but on todays episode fiz (trying to get her job back) tells Emily how much she needs the money.... how her mum relies on it / she has two younger brothers one at school.
So we know one is Chesnsy, about the other one? Did we ever hear of/see him/was he ever mentioned? Or did the story writers forget they'd said it.

I'm a bit behind (again! - damn shift work) but on todays episode fiz (trying to get her job back) tells Emily how much she needs the money.... how her mum relies on it / she has two younger brothers one at school.
So we know one is Chesnsy, about the other one? Did we ever hear of/see him/was he ever mentioned? Or did the story writers forget they'd said it.
I seem to remember an older brother turning up at one point but not a younger one

Reactions: 3
I seem to remember an older brother turning up at one point but not a younger one
Yeah he was called Billy Brown and I think he was meant to be older than Fiz and appeared in Oct 2005

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.