Classic Coronation Street #2 I say Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the Celebrity Come Dine With Me with Steven Arnold (Ashley) on it? He came across really well, a bit like Ashley. A couple of big characters but he stood his own

Reactions: 5
Haven’t watched it for ages just watched the couple of episodes with Stephen Graham and the girl from dinner ladies (plays Belinda) it’s soooo much better watching than regular Corrie.
love the characters and it’s great watching Tyrone and Kev as they were

Reactions: 8
Poor Ashley fretting over flying. There's more chance of dying in a tram crash. Oh, wait....🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love that Ashley isn't actually a push over, he does speak up if he feels it's necessary! I really like this storyline, it's nice seeing a regular couple having regular couple dramas.
Me too, appreciating Ashley a lot more this time around.
Kevin on the other hand is a permanently angry troll :ROFLMAO: his blood pressure must be through the roof!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I LOVE young Tyrone! 'Kev's boys' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and stuffed Fergie!
When he went into the shop for chewing gum ‘wearing all this gear’ and drooling through the window at Toya.
Loving his character - it seems to have taken on many levels and grown and grown… until Fizz. Then stopped and that’s all every storyline can possibly be about

• Haha
Regarding Steven Arnold AKA Ashley.

Just read that he retired from acting in 2015. I wonder if he had problems obtaining other acting work, due to being typecast as Ashley?

I wonder what he is doing nowadays?

Also Tracy Shaw hasn't done much since Corrie, either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think it was a big shame they got rid of that family. There was far worse and obvious that could have gone instead

Reactions: 3
Regarding Steven Arnold AKA Ashley.

Just read that he retired from acting in 2015. I wonder if he had problems obtaining other acting work, due to being typecast as Ashley?

I wonder what he is doing nowadays?

Also Tracy Shaw hasn't done much since Corrie, either.
I saw Tracy in the cat and canary not long ago and she was great.
Someone I knows who lives near him told me that Steven works quite high up at a telephone comms company while doing appearances for charity but not sure how true that is - apparently he’s a lovely guy.

Reactions: 8
We are so lucky to still have many Corrie legends in the classic episodes.

Rita, Fred, Ken, Deirdre, Blanche, Audrey, Betty, Emily, to name most.

They have started to drop like flies in the present day show.

Liz McDonald last year, now it appears Roy has gone for good.

There can't be many years left for Rita and Ken.

Gail and Steve have become utter idiots under successive Producers in the 00's.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
We are so lucky to still have many Corrie legends in the classic episodes.

Rita, Fred, Ken, Deirdre, Blanche, Audrey, Betty, Emily, to name most.

They have started to drop like flies in the present day show.

Liz McDonald last year, now it appears Roy has gone for good.

There can't be many years left for Rita and Ken.

Gail and Steve have become utter idiots under successive Producers in the 00's.
And Norris will be back soon

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
How did they get Maxine's backpack on her if they handcuffed her whilst she had her eye mask on?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.