Classic Coronation Street #2 I say Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vera and Terry in Corrie really do mirror Dot and Nick in EE. No matter what either have done, both Vera and Dot take them back, time after time.
You're so right, I never put Vera and Dot together, can so see it now .

Reactions: 3
Head to Banter Cards if you fancy a wee Corrie calendar. I can see ‘Roy Cropper the Panty Dropper’ flying off the shelves 😳

6EAAC47B-8A55-4260-8A68-D7E87B523FB3.jpeg
6F5699A6-8E69-456C-8A55-5722F3EA93BC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I vaguely remember something about this car of Terry's, not sure what though!

Reactions: 4
Janice, on Mike’s business trip to the Far East…

“The women over there walk up and down all over ye”

Hayley, deadpan and innocent…

“But he’s got Linda for that”

#classiccorrie

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I vaguely remember something about this car of Terry's, not sure what though!
isn’t Terry’s car indirectly involved with Judy’s death?

I can’t remember the exact ins and outs of the storyline she was either in the car or hit by it when it’s involved in an accident and sometime later as a result of her injuries she collapses whilst she’s pegging out the washing at home

• Wow
Reactions: 6

I can’t remember the exact ins and outs of the storyline she was either in the car or hit by it when it’s involved in an accident and sometime later as a result of her injuries she collapses whilst she’s pegging out the washing at home
I think you’re right, it doesn’t kill her outright if I remember correctly but she dies later.

I think she collapses when Gary is at Ashley and Maxeem’s wedding.

Reactions: 3

Ah, thought there was something wrong with car, so that story line must be happening soon!

Did they have a fashion makeover, Fred in bright yellow shirt, Kevin rocking white chinos and mint green shirt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I absolutely cannot Sharon and that stupid giggle she does. I want Sally to throw a pint at her, quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I absolutely cannot Sharon and that stupid giggle she does. I want Sally to throw a pint at her, quickly.
Yes, and how she's nearly always got a lollipop in her gob!
Spider looks like he has a dead slug on his face :sick:

• Haha
Sharon is always over acting or does something to draw attention to herself. She’s much better suited for stage acting imo

Today's first episode opened with Kev hungover and empty cans of Bud Light, Carling Black Label and Worthington's bitter strewn everywhere.

No wonder Kev had a hangover, drinking all that crap. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Just noticed it's on later today cos there's racing on!! Jack would haved liked this!!!

• Haha
In the middle of catching up on 2 weeks worth of episodes, just watched Ashley putting Maxeeeem straight about the best man, g'wed Ash, about time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Loving the title I SAY loving the title. I've not seen the classis corrie for a few weeks I'm always busy but I'm going to try and catch some next week.

• Heart
In the middle of catching up on 2 weeks worth of episodes, just watched Ashley putting Maxeeeem straight about the best man, g'wed Ash, about time!
I love that Ashley isn't actually a push over, he does speak up if he feels it's necessary! I really like this storyline, it's nice seeing a regular couple having regular couple dramas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.