Classic Coronation St #4 Goodbye to Betty, a brief hello to Bet, is it time for Richard to start killing yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember Tommy from Soldier Soldier
Can’t remember if he was a thug then.
Is he still getting roles?
Yes.

He has been in a Canadian series called 'Murdoch Mysteries' since 2008. Playing the character Inspector Thomas Brackenreid.

qudrcrgrfgfqchejv4pc.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He’s in Classic Casualty atm and he’s trying to put on a London accent but I can hear his real one a few times

Reactions: 2
Cringing at Bev! She's tragic
Oh I know, she's coming across as so desperate!
I could never see the attraction with charlie, such a womaniser, but it's his mouth, there's something odd about it!!:ROFLMAO:
Poor Rita, Cilla was an absolute horror!

Reactions: 8
Rita annoys me the way she speaks and treats Norris. I know he’s a busybody but she constantly belittles him. I absolutely love Norris Cole 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
One of my favourite scenes airs tomorrow
Kirk singing The Real Slimy Shady to Fiz at her window to win her back 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I could never see the attraction with charlie, such a womaniser, but it's his mouth, there's something odd about it!!:ROFLMAO:
Where has that lovely cheeky little Chesney gone. Forgotten how good he was as a child actor.

Reactions: 12
Where has that lovely cheeky little Chesney gone. Forgotten how good he was as a child actor.
I know! Funny how you rewatch stuff and see it in a different light, I always thought he was a cute boy, but nope, he's a thief and deserved a clip from Rita!!

Reactions: 7
That’s because Charlie doesn’t appear to have any lips

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A Corrie star is going to open a new indoor theme park in Ipswich!
Well , it’s more a ball pit, slides, etc.
Oh…and the star is Kym Marsh

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I’m so far behind. Martin is still in hospital after the car crash. Craig really is a bad actor all he does is wail. Katy’s dress and hair sense is laughable she’s meant to be 16 years old but looks like she’s done a trolly dash in Oxfam.

Reactions: 4
If the door was left open for Sean to make a comeback, it's probably just slammed shut with this comment. Mind you, I agree with his assessment of this storyline
further down the thread, someone asked if he'd go back and he just went "nope"

fair play tbh, he has his art and cheese, so im assuming he's cool with it

Reactions: 6
was just scrolling the classic corrie hashtag and...

View attachment 2624424

I just love his honesty
I doubt he would slate the show too much now. He has already made a brief return, and probably hopes he'll be asked again at some point. Despite saying 'no', I'll doubt he would refuse if asked.
---
Was Badly Drawn Boy paying for a bit of promo these last two episodes or something
Never mind Badly Drawn Boy.

More like Badly Written Plots. 😆

Utterly bored of the Pizz and Birk Vs Tyrone storyline.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.