Classic Coronation St #4 Goodbye to Betty, a brief hello to Bet, is it time for Richard to start killing yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember Tommy from Soldier Soldier
Can’t remember if he was a thug then.
Is he still getting roles?

I didn't catch much of this Corrie first time round as I was at Uni at the time. Lord, Tommy has to be one of the most unpleasant characters ever. Yuck.
Tommy is what is wrong with some people. Publicly shoot your mouth off with incorrect and libelous/slanderous comments.

Whilst he may not like Martin being with Katy, Martin is NOT a 'nonce' as Tommy keeps spouting. Katy is OVER the age of consent, not under. If Katy was under, Tommy would be correct, however he isn't.

Therefore, Martin has done nothing illegal.

Unfortunately we still have some time to go with Tommy in Corrie.
---
The snarl she constantly has is awful. Like a bulldog chewing a wasp. Absolutely cannot stand the character, she's extremely irritating and was back when I first watched years ago.
Funniest bit she was in was the bath through the ceiling episode, and that's it. Other than that I totally detest Cilla.
Everyone's 'fan favourite' - Sean Tully - makes a full time return in 2004. We've already briefly seen him in 2003 - and that was enough as far as I'm concerned. Whoever thought of bringing him back full time should of been fired!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
These Christmas episodes have been rubbish!
Certainly not the best.

However it could be said of 'classic' Corrie in general.

Although it is still miles better than the crap that is churned out today, it isn't a patch on the 80's/early to mid 90's.

The only real saving graces of this period of early 00's Classic Corrie are Norris and Blanche.

Reactions: 6
Katie’s hair and tommys face are pissing me off! Is there a way to go back and re watch the really old ones again? I miss curly and raquel! I can’t see how to do it x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know back in the ITV Hub days they sometimes, by mistake, added Classic Corrie to modern day Corrie’s collection by mistake. Have you tried looking there?
That’s exactly what has happened… the missing episodes are on modern Corrie, I’ve just looked, thank you!

Reactions: 1
I’m so behind, Martin has just had his car crash was creasing at how tit it looked.
I can’t remember Keith Duffy being this wank at acting, it’s so embarrassing to watch him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.