Classic Coronation St #4 Goodbye to Betty, a brief hello to Bet, is it time for Richard to start killing yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @LennyBriscoe for the thread title (had to amend it a bit as it was too long)

Brief recap:

Bet came and went in a blink of an eye
A pre-Evelyn Maureen Lipman appeared as Lillian Spencer
Richard is just getting warmed up for more sinister actions after letting Duggie die and killing his ex-wife
Aidan Critchley is a annoying git
Norris has got Richard’s number but nobody believes him
Blanche has been dumped by the undertaker

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I cheated last night and watched the edited Richard Hillman story on You Tube.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
When did Audrey change the salon name to Alma’s?
I’ve not been paying attention to the salon sign but has it not already been renamed to Alma’s?

According to Corrie Wiki: “After the death of Audrey's best friend Alma Halliwell in 2001, Audrey renamed the salon "Alma's".

"Alma's" reverted to “Audrey's" in April 2003”

Reactions: 1
I’ve not been paying attention to the salon sign but has it not already been renamed to Alma’s?

According to Corrie Wiki: “After the death of Audrey's best friend Alma Halliwell in 2001, Audrey renamed the salon "Alma's".

"Alma's" reverted to “Audrey's" in April 2003”
Yeah when Audrey was outside the salon talking to Mike I noticed the sign said ‘Alma’s’ but I couldn’t remember it changing so I wasn’t sure if it had been discussed in the programme and I’d missed it or it was a subtle change they just did

Karen’s new hair is horrific almost as bad as Maxine’s eyebrows

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Karen’s new hair is horrific almost as bad as Maxine’s eyebrows

Karen's new hair is shocking!

Everyone is looking a bit rough at the moment, was there a change of stylist backstage? Geena's hair looks awful, so does Maxine's.

ITV3 messing around with the schedules once again.

I've missed the first episode today due to its 2pm start time.

---

Hannah Martin from Neighbours in Corrie.. 😆

Last edited:
David’s dancing.
Kevin’s dad dancing.
No Rita invited but Emma and Curly are?!
Nick and Maria playing with the trouser press.
More of Sarah Lou’s mates there than any other guests.

Reactions: 1
ITV3 messing around with the schedules once again.

I've missed the first episode today due to its 2pm start time.

---

Hannah Martin from Neighbours in Corrie.. 😆
I remember them calling her Button for years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I remember always taking the piss out of Hannah Martin when I was a kid because of the way she'd say "Granny Helen". 🙃

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.