Classic Coronation St #4 Goodbye to Betty, a brief hello to Bet, is it time for Richard to start killing yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How annoying is Katy, I have the overwhelming urge to punch her every time she’s on screen, that face and screechy voice 👊🏻👊🏻😂

Reactions: 9
Really? What is his accent all about? It’s quite bizarre. I just presumed he was from the south. It just adds to my rage about him 🤣
Adam is from a fairly well off family and went to a really good private school so I’m assuming that’s why he’s so posh.

Reactions: 4
Adam is from a fairly well off family and went to a really good private school so I’m assuming that’s why he’s so posh.
It’s more the casting I don’t understand aswell. He’s such a bizarre ‘actor’. I was a teenager when current episodes were on and didn’t find him remotely attractive but ‘pretty boys’ aren’t really my type. His whole character makes me cringe. I like the current Nick though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.