Clarke_family_life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she’s deleting her account
She wont delete her account this is all to get attention and have everyone messaging her saying please dont go Leah. If you cant handle fair criticism why go on social media. I am in no way a troll or am i in any way jealous of you. If i were to message you personally i would be blocked straight away. Sadly thats what you do when someone gives an opinion. This platform is merely a discussion platform and i dont see any "bullying" going on. Its just people giving a fair honest opinion which we cannot do to you personally.

Reactions: 11
I accidentally started following her and have been watching with a weird fascination for a little while.
On the whole she seems alright. She’s got two little kiddies quite close together, that is really hard work. What I really don’t like, and I’ve seen it earlier on this post is the fact that she films those poor boys so much. Even down to filming their tantrums, at one point the youngest who isn’t even 3 was absolutely sobbing and she sat there filming him and laughing!!!! I really hope she sees this, I debated messaging her but anyone who did was just branded a troll! She bangs on about her anxiety, but doesn’t offer him any empathy. Kids only learn how to deal with emotions based on the coping mechanisms we give them. Then bribing them with food. Filming them while they’re talking with their mouths full! Oh jeez. What also bothered me was how much plastic they consumed - all the prepackaged food, and all the plastic tat she kept on buying. Labelling herself a foodie - she just opens packets! Not to mention that snaggle tooth! She’s clearly used that page to further her wax business, then thrown her toys out the pram because of this post. The only good thing is that I hope she puts the down and interacts with the kids properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I accidentally started following her and have been watching with a weird fascination for a little while.
On the whole she seems alright. She’s got two little kiddies quite close together, that is really hard work. What I really don’t like, and I’ve seen it earlier on this post is the fact that she films those poor boys so much. Even down to filming their tantrums, at one point the youngest who isn’t even 3 was absolutely sobbing and she sat there filming him and laughing!!!! I really hope she sees this, I debated messaging her but anyone who did was just branded a troll! She bangs on about her anxiety, but doesn’t offer him any empathy. Kids only learn how to deal with emotions based on the coping mechanisms we give them. Then bribing them with food. Filming them while they’re talking with their mouths full! Oh jeez. What also bothered me was how much plastic they consumed - all the prepackaged food, and all the plastic tat she kept on buying. Labelling herself a foodie - she just opens packets! Not to mention that snaggle tooth! She’s clearly used that page to further her wax business, then thrown her toys out the pram because of this post. The only good thing is that I hope she puts the down and interacts with the kids properly.
I agree with you on every point. If you say anything you get blocked and called a "troll" or "jealous". I hope she does the right thing too and spends proper quality time with her children instead of sticking a phone in their faces day in day out. Children grow up so quickly. Put the phone away and enjoy your family!!

Reactions: 3
Honestly I hope she stays away from Instagram - not because I don’t like her as a person, as I’ve stated before, she really is inoffensive enough - it’s because as many other posters on here have stated, it would be the best thing for her boys. They shouldn’t have to live life as if Big Brothers watching.
If the tamest tattle thread in the world offends her then she really isn’t make for the influencer life 🤪

Reactions: 5
The first time I visited Tattle it was because I was led here by an influencer who was crying about some of the things that were said on here. I was mortified initially “Why is the world so cruel?” But since then I’ve had a complete change of mindset. These people choose to expose themselves on social media to gain gratification. In exposing yourself you have to accept that you’re not going to be everybody’s cup of tea. People have a right to free speech. Your followers and their thoughts cannot be curated. If you want to live in a bubble then Instagram isn’t the place for you Leah.

Reactions: 8
I agree with above if this thread has tipped her over the edge then she's not made to have a big following. You can't control what people think of you and its actually none of your business what others think as long as they are not harassing you, which no one on here has. We have discussed how bad her food is which she puts out there for all to see. Its clearly a better move for her to stay away and she better not do a Meldrum lol

She’ll just post through her business page if she actually deletes the family one. 🥱

The first time I visited Tattle it was because I was led here by an influencer who was crying about some of the things that were said on here. I was mortified initially “Why is the world so cruel?” But since then I’ve had a complete change of mindset. These people choose to expose themselves on social media to gain gratification. In exposing yourself you have to accept that you’re not going to be everybody’s cup of tea. People have a right to free speech. Your followers and their thoughts cannot be curated. If you want to live in a bubble then Instagram isn’t the place for you Leah.
Precisely this! You’ve got to take the good with the bad. She’s basically bagged however many followers (that I don’t doubt follow for morbid curiously ) and launched her ‘business’ off the back of that. She decided to expose their lives, what does she really expect?

Reactions: 2
I've just re-read this thread as I thought I must have missed something for her to react in this way. But nope it is as tame as I I remember! 😂 merely sharing opinions about her cooking, that she films every aspect of her life (it does appear that way) and that in the poster's opinion, she is boring. I do admit that some things I read on here (on other threads) when people attack how someone's looks, calls them names and very personal insults CAN be construed as bullying. However, for the majority of us it has opened our eyes up to these accounts etc. and it is a place to share an opinion on what content they are posting themselves for the world to see. Otherwise as many have mentioned, our opinions would go unheard or deleted. I really don't believe that this particular thread is bullying atall and it really is no different to her "friends" or family speaking about her and saying that her cooking is burned or that she posts too many personal things online and the boy's never experience playing without a camera stuck in their face. It's not being mean, it is the truth and it is certainly not bullying 🤷🏼‍♀️

I also find it ironic that a lot of her business followers came from another ‘gossip’ forum and placed orders to piss off a specific person that had been slagging her off (she who must be named)

Doesn’t she know that the fastest way to get people slagging you off on tattle is to direct people straight to it? I would almost think she’s crying troll for attention if she wasn’t so vanilla.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Lol everyone started following her cos of m o a n i n g m u m...and if i remember she was rude and that about her...pot kettle black love...

Reactions: 4
I bloody knew it was her the other day!! Obviously if someone from here was messaging her that’s damn out of order! (Although it’s hard to believe someone would be invested enough)

One last thing from me.... I’m finding this quite therapeutic. I’ve been saying these things to my mum for ages, and she doesn’t get what I mean.
When she makes the bed, then purposefully ruffles up that blanket at the bottom! Eh? What’s that about. Looks very silly!

Reactions: 4
This whole thread on The Clarke Family has made my morning. Everything I’ve been thinking has all been said in this thread. I’ve never seen an account that is so monotonous and regimental. Remember the goodbye daddy routine carried on when he was working upstairs in his office. I was like WTF are they doing??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This whole thread on The Clarke Family has made my morning. Everything I’ve been thinking has all been said in this thread. I’ve never seen an account that is so monotonous and regimental. Remember the goodbye daddy routine carried on when he was working upstairs in his office. I was like WTF are they doing??
Did you get sent over here by her flounce? 😂

Reactions: 1
Mine too! I was starting to think I was just a jealous troll until I met you lot 😂.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.