Clarke_family_life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it was moaning mum that got her a large following. Only got to 10k because moaning mum tagged her. Too full of herself!

Totally agree. I follow a lot of accounts and she is the most monotnous person out there. Very show offy acts like a little girl.

Yes it was moaning mum that got her a large following. Only got to 10k because moaning mum tagged her. Too full of herself!

She is clearly looking for everyone to beg her to stay. Hence the post and attention seeking stories.
Pretty much got it...nearly 400 comments on her grid post....the most she’s ever got I’d imagine x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lol boomeranging her 4 pound prrimark shoes going into someone elses house with hallelujah song in the background......
She can’t even boomerang properly. She’ll move the object back and forwards when that is the job of the Boomerang feature. She annoys me so much.

They were shocking! Any "foodie" would know that you dont put marinaded meat that has a glaze containing sugar on a hot grill pan, it will burn to a crisp. Complete disaster. I would be ashamed and embarrassed to post half the food she makes. Really is clueless. Yip pinwheels another disaster and tonights fish was clearly dry and overcooked🙄
She’s not a foodie, she’s an assembler. She was talking about a cookbook. Give me strength 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Why keep sharing all the messages from people sad & shocked she’s going?!
This thread is mild compared to some I’ve seen. If you can’t take opinions different to your own then instagram really isn’t for you.
I started following her because my mum told me about her. I also have 2 children so she thought I’d like the meal ideas & her content. Some recipes are good - not groundbreaking or award worthy but to a busy mum - quick & simple & easy to follow along. A lot of what she eats is what I’d call treat dinners but it’s each to there own.
Both myself & my mum have talked about her bloody duster! Having a daily joke of when she’ll change it! That’s not picking anything up it’s that bad! My mum even thought about messaging her but knew she’d be blocked! We both make comment on how many take aways she’s had but like I say each to there own but as she puts her life out there it’s up for discussion & I’m sorry but not everyone has the same opinion as you.
I think she’s a show off! Look at my new beds, new car etc all while we’re in the middle of a pandemic & many are losing jobs & have very little money.
I won’t be sad to see her go! But I doubt it will be long before she’s back. She needs the validation of likes etc to exist! - hence the re sharing of posts today!

Reactions: 11
She loves to film everything. How in depth was she when potty training her youngest. Did we need to know all that?

Reactions: 5
Wish she would bore the hell off with these “so sorry to see you go” reposts. Yet again seeking validation from others.

Reactions: 4
Okay has anyone pointed out the fact she used to be a brand rep for a company called waxyofficial and then suddenly starts selling wax melts exactly like waxys using her clarkfamilulife platform to become more popular than waxy it’s not right

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Okay has anyone pointed out the fact she used to be a brand rep for a company called waxyofficial and then suddenly starts selling wax melts exactly like waxys using her clarkfamilulife platform to become more popular than waxy it’s not right
No, nobody has pointed that out yet 👀 spill the tea sis ☕

• Heart
Why keep sharing all the messages from people sad & shocked she’s going?!
This thread is mild compared to some I’ve seen. If you can’t take opinions different to your own then instagram really isn’t for you.
I started following her because my mum told me about her. I also have 2 children so she thought I’d like the meal ideas & her content. Some recipes are good - not groundbreaking or award worthy but to a busy mum - quick & simple & easy to follow along. A lot of what she eats is what I’d call treat dinners but it’s each to there own.
Both myself & my mum have talked about her bloody duster! Having a daily joke of when she’ll change it! That’s not picking anything up it’s that bad! My mum even thought about messaging her but knew she’d be blocked! We both make comment on how many take aways she’s had but like I say each to there own but as she puts her life out there it’s up for discussion & I’m sorry but not everyone has the same opinion as you.
I think she’s a show off! Look at my new beds, new car etc all while we’re in the middle of a pandemic & many are losing jobs & have very little money.
I won’t be sad to see her go! But I doubt it will be long before she’s back. She needs the validation of likes etc to exist! - hence the re sharing of posts today!
This 👏🏻👏🏻

I unfollowed her some time last year because she was just so dull. The thing that did it for me was that she was having a moan about how she works so hard and was disappointed that her following wasn’t growing as much as she thought it would, then asked what it was people wanted from her. There’s nothing she could of done to improve her content because her life is like 99% of other mums - boring! Nothing special or interesting whatsoever.

Don't even know who the woman is but saw her sad goodbye post shared by someone I follow so I had a nose...

If you're gonna leave insta - just go. You don't need to announce it! On the beg for people to ask her to stay :rolleyes:

and yeah her food does look tit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve been following here since Mrs M did her disappearing act and I needed someone else to sink my teeth into 😂 that farewell! Honestly! So attention seeking.

I will eat my hat if she deletes her account AND doesn’t just start living her instagram life on her business account.

I really do resent all the comments about us being nasty bullying trolls!
She’s just an attention seeking little girl!

Last edited:
I really do resent all the comments about us being nasty bullying trolls!
She’s just an intention seeking little girl!
She must have lived a very sheltered life if this is what she thinks bullying is!
People having a difference of opinion to you isn’t bullying!
She lives in a very privileged bubble where everyone just panders to her. She’s not used to people having an opinion that’s opposite to hers quite clearly. She’s so immature! A previous poster hit the nail on the head saying she’s playing house like a over grown child.

Reactions: 8
I don't get why she's still here thought she was deleting the page lol now she's just using it to post all the replies.

And I did not know any of the wax melt goss she's not so boring anymore lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.