claresurey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there some kind of group or something that some of these creators belong to and they all comment three emojis on each other’s posts? Clare gets them loads - along with the creepy blokes- and I also see them on Scottish Declan’s too.

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion:

Claresurey #2 Bodysuit in the cervix, needs an attention fix. The epileptic pepperami, with clothes in her bits

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've been wondering if creosote clare had a thread on here. I always wondered if I was just a witch or if she gave other people the ick but it seems I have found my people, yay!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've been wondering if creosote clare had a thread on here. I always wondered if I was just a witch or if she gave other people the ick but it seems I have found my people, yay!
Howling at that name 🤣🤣

New thread suggestion...

Claresurey #2 Creosote Clare the air violinist

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion Clare Surey Dancing around looking smug & smarmy bless her cotton socks the lil epileptic peppermint

Reactions: 3
Ripped skinny capri pants, corset and some shoes my granny would wear.

Interesting choice. Can see that fitting right in in London.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.