claresurey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been sent a link to her business page. Whatever filters she is using they are working overtime. When she “got IDd” was either a lie or she was getting served by a blind person.
Business page? What business??? 👀

She is an insomniac - so I think this is when she does a lot of her videos.
I usually lay there tossing and turning and then browsing the internet........ maybe i should stick my slap on and fanny splitter bodysuit and bust a few moves 🤣

Ok so the last batch of videos, is she trying to send a message a "woo" some poor unsuspecting bloke? 🤣

At least at the wedding they won't need to employ a violinist 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Business page? What business??? 👀

I usually lay there tossing and turning and then browsing the internet........ maybe i should stick my slap on and fanny splitter bodysuit and bust a few moves 🤣

Ok so the last batch of videos, is she trying to send a message a "woo" some poor unsuspecting bloke? 🤣

At least at the wedding they won't need to employ a violinist 🤣
Am I allowed to say the details so it can be searched? Or is that breaking the Tattle rules?!

Is it for her nannying where she puts something like I'm a very bubbly positive person and a mummy lol or some shite like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Am I allowed to say the details so it can be searched? Or is that breaking the Tattle rules?!
Hmmmm don't know 🤨

Is it nannying as been said below? I think i remember that however she can't be nannying now can she? I mean when would she have the time? 🤣

She was nannying for a very high profile family in Windsor.

Can you imagine if it was Kate and Wills and it was actually Kate showing her the dances 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s not for nannying. It is something else that she’s mentioned that she does. Apparently it was easy to find via searching name + place where they live

Reactions: 1
It’s not for nannying. It is something else that she’s mentioned that she does. Apparently it was easy to find via searching name + place where they live
This is what I got 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ah god yes. Remember this now.

Botox and fillers!

Just nosied on the FB page. Crikey.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So glad this thread is getting more active! Can’t stand her and especially after she told that story about the women who TW died of suicide

Reactions: 3
I’d love to see her in person just to see what’s she’s actually looks like without all the filters.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.