Claresurey #9 Tiny teeth abandoned our Clare, u do u but be aware xxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going back out again. I hope Dylan is at his dad's because she had literally dumped that poor kid.

Her arse is literally hanging out of her playsuit.

44. Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Apologies in advance for the morning jump scare but what has she done to her top lip. She's got a defined shelf and no cupids bow left. Christ, this is what happens when you let anyone get a one day course in injecting.
Although it's refreshing to see the filter has been toned down a little.

I am so excited for this next chapter for Clare, how she's not given him the ick already is beyond me 😂😂😂
She is so going bald aswell, look at the terrible editing of her hairline

Reactions: 2
She certainly doesnt believe in playing it cool does she, I mean maybe I'm being a dick here but after work on a Monday the only thing I want to do is get home. The thought of a Monday night date after seeing someone on Sunday is too much for me, this could be a me problem tbf

• Heart
She certainly doesnt believe in playing it cool does she, I mean maybe I'm being a dick here but after work on a Monday the only thing I want to do is get home. The thought of a Monday night date after seeing someone on Sunday is too much for me, this could be a me problem tbf
Ayr but you’re not desperate. I mean she’s basically ditched her son for a man and I’m sure if she had plans with Dylan they would change if turkey teeth shouted jump 🤣

Reactions: 3
She obviously doesn't have a taxing job as I can see no one on a Monday after work. Also if I saw someone on a Sunday, they wouldn't get to see me for a good few days unless they were coming round to do my housework 😂

• Haha
So no more nights in with her onsie a film and her son that she loved doing. Perfect mummy and things we do because we love our children gone out the window now clare has it. Poor Dylan.

Been seeing him a little over 2 weeks and miming to songs on tiktok, with scabby lips, saying she could hold him for a lifetime 🙄🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Hope Dylan’s had a great first week at high school, shame mother of the year has been out every night

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wonder what goes through his head when she sends him the slow zoom lip sync filtered videos ✋️🤣

The same mother of the year who stayed with Robbie as long as she did, even though he didn’t like Dylan ?
IMG_6587.png
IMG_6586.png
IMG_6585.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hope Dylan’s had a great first week at high school, shame mother of the year has been out every night
Dylans probably enjoying the break away from this fruitloop infact hes probably saved his pocket money up and payed the bleep to take his mummy out away from him 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.