Claresurey #9 Tiny teeth abandoned our Clare, u do u but be aware xxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s more infuriating than ever I’ve never cringed at someone so much, the bloke needs to run a mile. Wait for the selfies with her dad and him as you know there coming 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Someone in the comments on that proper odd video she posted today thinks new bloke is Robbie lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Guess what? She’s off out again tonight!!!! Guess who with? 🦃 🦷
And from what she’s wearing, she’s taking her 🐪 toe with her as well

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean, the outfit! Maybe it's just me but dinner down the pub on a Wednesday does not require bleeping sequins.

Dylans been locked in cupboard with a happy meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If Turkey Teeth does not run for the hills at this point he deserves every bit of bunny boiling that comes his way from her.

She is clearly unstable 🤣✋️

I absolutely love this version of Clare however I need to hand my notice in at work, put my kids in care and divorce my husband cos I just don't have time to keep up with her 🤣

Poor Dylan. Mind you won't be long til he is taking them both on dates.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If Turkey Teeth does not run for the hills at this point he deserves every bit of bunny boiling that comes his way from her.

She is clearly unstable 🤣✋️

I absolutely love this version of Clare however I need to hand my notice in at work, put my kids in care and divorce my husband cos I just don't have time to keep up with her 🤣

Poor Dylan. Mind you won't be long til he is taking them both on dates.
I bet Dylan is loving the peace and quiet from her!🤣🤣🤣

Who wears sequins to a pub on a Wednesday?!
Why has she dumped her child after telling the world she is an amazing mummy?
Why does she always have to humble brag. My man says I'm so beautiful. witch, I've seen less wrinkles on a Shar Pei, your unfiltered nose is a proper cock nose and you're a basic plain Jane with stick on tits.

Turkey Teef, your trolling starts here! 😂😂

• Haha
Surely his mates have seen her TikToks? She said he isn't on socials but surely his mates would take the piss out of him for entertaining such a bleeping wrongun 😩

She's so odd! Something doesn't add up.

I’m here for this new chapter 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you know it’s going to end in tears!! The fact poor Dylan is dumped several nights a week and weekend with a mcds just shows you what a self centred cow she is! And to add if he’s a father he’s not much better

• Haha
Yeah but maybe he is like her with no mates, or as I said before he needs a place to stay.

This cost of living craic is making me rethink my life choices too, but I would draw the line at someone who makes a complete bleep of themselves on the daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surely his mates have seen her TikToks? She said he isn't on socials but surely his mates would take the piss out of him for entertaining such a bleeping wrongun 😩

She's so odd! Something doesn't add up.
There is no way she hasn't been telling him how she is basically a famous TikToker and professional model. I mean surely when they have been out she has been mobbed by her fans 🤷‍♀️🤣 the poor girl can't even go to Tesco without being propositioned.

Problem is she is a head turner but not for the reasons she thinks 🤣

I bet he does have socials but just doesn't want her to know. I mean can you imagine his mates if she tagged him in her posts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There is no way she hasn't been telling him how she is basically a famous TikToker and professional model. I mean surely when they have been out she has been mobbed by her fans 🤷‍♀️🤣 the poor girl can't even go to Tesco without being propositioned.

Problem is she is a head turner but not for the reasons she thinks 🤣

I bet he does have socials but just doesn't want her to know. I mean can you imagine his mates if she tagged him in her posts 🤣
I suppose we can all just laugh at how smug she is that she thinks she's finally met THE ONE...it'll make it all the more awkward for her to explain when he runs for the hills 🤣

I suppose we can all just laugh at how smug she is that she thinks she's finally met THE ONE...it'll make it all the more awkward for her to explain when he runs for the hills 🤣
But they have his and hers glasses...

• Haha
Run to the hills, run from Clares lives.....sorry this is an old Iron Maiden song and yes I am 105 🤣🤪

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.