Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
So fuck the staff in the care home, it's all down to clare and her mum. Fucking wanker. Hope to god either staff or a family member have seen this fucking video and punch her in her gaping fanny
Of COURSE they all love it when Clare, Patron Saint of Flammable Clothing and Illiteracy comes to visit!!! Expected nothing less!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

gimm3more

VIP Member
I feel like she’s going to end up on 90 Day Fiancé or some kind of TLC show within the next 5 years

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Snapshotstye

Chatty Member
Imagine being 44 and posting a video online saying how scared you are of the dentist 😂😂😂😂
I'm still finding it hard to imagine how at 44 she thought it was a good idea to put a video up pretending Dylan was there making her laugh when it's quite clear that the room is as empty as Paul's travelodge was in the rowing video

• Haha
Reactions: 13

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
New thread guys!

Are iliterit qween has some cracking quotes that I will never tire of. I shall recap shortly, but am gonna bugga off now. I've lost 6 stone and I've maintained, so you get that bikini on girl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Snoopylouwho

VIP Member
Just rewatched and swear when she shouts "tunnnnne" it needs Morgan Freeman saying "It was at this moment, he knew he had fucked up" 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

mrsmcconaughey

Happy heavenly birthday Nan, you died was I was 6 months old but miss you everyday. Fly high wif da angles 😆

• Haha

Smilerlot

Chatty Member
No seriously THANK YOU CLARE I'm on my knees thanking u on behalf of all the staff that do sweet f all and can't wait for ur mum too come every day as they leave ur dad alone till ur mum goes in and when u take ur mum out to lunch in Windsor they totally ignor him.. also THANK U in behalf of all of the other residents who don't get a hug or a chat from anyone else until u clare turn up once a week.. they hang on for life until the weekend for that because the staff again do sweet FA.. SO U ARE DOING AMAZING CLARE PAT URSELF ON UR TACKY TATTOOED BACK.. AND MAYBE NEXT WEEKEND VIDEO UR AMAZING CHATS WITH RESIDENTS FOR EVERYONE TO SEE.. AFTERALL THEY PROBABLY HAVE DEMENTIA AND CANT GIVE U THEIR AUTHORITY TO VIDEO THEM.. U STUPID COW!!

• Haha

gdennis20

VIP Member
She is live..
I have been in the background reading but never commented on this thread.. after today she can piss off the delusional nutter! I was on her live and the sound/feedback was awful.. so I commented saying ‘the feedback is awful clare’ and the stuck up bint said ‘the feedback is awful clare, oh I don’t give a shit you pathetic troll with your four followers’ and blocked me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I really don’t know who these tiktokers think they are.. they think they are untouchable. They need knocking down a peg or two

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11